1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Vahaala's art-like stuff

Discussion in 'Creatives Forum' started by vahaala, Nov 12, 2014.

1. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

Okay, first of all - I apologize everybody who followed this thread for the lack of content lately. I just didn't feel like drawing at all, but I managed to squeeze some drawing mood in today.
    random1.jpg
    That's a sketch of a spaceship interior I made in 45 minutes of actual work (I have a little nifty tool that counts how long you're actually drawing, the counter stops when you're inactive for about 10 seconds or switch to another window then resumes when you switch back or do any action on the canvas or select any tool); I plan on adding some more stuff to it - especially the upper part. And some characters will be added there later as well :p (wink wink @Exeter and @Icestar, aside from obviously Arclight being there)

MurphyAlter, SnowLycan and Exeter like this.
  2. Icestar

Icestar Transformers!

aah cool~! :3 i should open up Spore and pull out that ship i made. it's supposed to be Raven. XD

Exeter and vahaala like this.
  3. vahaala

Bleh. Tried adding characters in... I have a lot of work to do if they're going to look anywhere close to good.
    random1.jpg

SnowLycan and Exeter like this.
  4. vahaala

*coughs* It's dusty in here, isn't it? XD
    I know I need to finish stuff I start, but that's not happening for any reason, so have another WIP I'll probably never finish.
    Door opening.jpg

Exeter and SnowLycan like this.