1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Wanna learn to take larger toys

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Biowolf1, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Biowolf1

Biowolf1 Member

I am having issues getting past a point where my xl Cole won't go in any further and same with my xl chance flared I'm needing some pointers on how to be able to fully take these toys your input would be great thanksi feel they both get about 10" in then stop

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  2. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

what is the deepest you can get a toy?

3. Knotydes

All of my toys are XL and i have both toys you are having issues with. I'd suggest training with smaller toys that are longer than 10" until you are comfortable taking things deeply. then progressing until you are comfortable with something as thick as chance or Cole. Thats what i did, i was playing with a lot of the XL's in the 10" range and hilting them was not very comfortable so i when back to basics. started opening up with my old 1.75"x18 double ended dildo then moved up to double-ended Remus. After a few weeks of training like this i found myself becoming comfortable with most of my toys that were 10-12" long. then i just kept at it routinely exercising that inner sphincter, with toys like Remus, Roland and Chance. Now can take most things deep with out issue. Except Sleipnir, still working on that one.

4. Biowolf1

Biowolf1 Member

I'll give it a try I practice with a large razor and a large fox both go past do u suggest a toy that's longer than 10-12" but thicker than the toys I have?

5. Knotydes

I would try to find something that is tapered in the 2-2.5" thick range, then work your way to stretching out for 3"+. Sadly BD doesn't really have anything for this. you can make some of their stuff work. I feel that the XL Winston tail and Ika dont get thick enough to work that "inner sphincter"/ opening into the Sigmiod. A UF Chance or tyson may also work. their are companies out there that make toys for depth training, like SquarePeg. They are top quality toys made for training, but they are pricey. Still i want a Slink really bad, that thing looks amazing. then there is Siliconenozzle.com they have a lot of long toy/nozzle options that you can adapt for training and clean out, dual purpose.

I see now that your Chance is flared, I had the same issue as you did i could not get past the flare for the longest time. i just trained a lot, its that simply. If you want to stick with BD i recommend getting a XL UF Chance in 3/8 split firmness. Soft makes Chance a very comfortable toy to take deep. Its what got me comfortable with playing 12"+ deep. I bought my Flared first and never had much luck with it. it also is a hassle to play with. mandatory deep cleaning and warm ups. then the head is hard to insert, coupled with it being uncomfortable to use. Made my Flared Chance a very unattractive toy to play with. It took me two years to buy a UF Chance to find out how wrong i was to buy my Flared Chance first. I now recommend that people should get a UF chance before a Flared. As i said maybe try a XL UF Chance.

6. Zenith Star

Zenith Star Member

I can attest that a deep taper is very helpful when training or warming up for toys longer than 10". I bought an L Slink (the ripple texture) and it was worth every penny and then some! I had real trouble learning to take my Large UF Chance, and while I did get past the medial ring it took years and quite a bit of uncomfortable breathing, haha. Now I can do a deep clean out (one of those $20, ~12" silicone enema tips for a shower hose is SO much faster / easier), lube up the Slink, and go from cold to knotted in about 30 mins, after which the Chance is far, far more enjoyable!

Just checked, and my Slink's size at 10" deep (from where it sits knotted) is 5" in circumference, or about 1.6" wide, and that's lead up to gently of course, so as a tool for helping with big toys (it's knot is 2.7" wide!) it's indispensable for me, but to purely help with depth an 18" long x 1.8" wide dildo would do just as much for the sigmoid, though may be less comfortable. Of course most of those aren't silicone but some other crap that gets stinky and gross and should be replaced, and the Slink makes a kingly toy all on its own, so do what you will.

Ninja edit: corrected size on Slink to Large, turns out they don't make an XL Ripple

7. Knotydes

I have been looking at a xxl Slink for years now. I really have to pull the trigger and get one, one of these days

8. Timmesy

Timmesy Member

One question, is the intestine stretchable? Can i Train with Toys for it? Sometimes i thing i cant pass a certain „curve“ inside me because the toy is to big and Long.