1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Wearing the Basilisk sheath ?

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by rayrod, May 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. rayrod

rayrod New Member

What is the proper way to don the basilisk sheath? From my experience with other sleeves as well as this one, it can be put on with very liberal amount of lube or folded in half and spreading the sheath to to allow for a dry nonslip grip so to speak allowing for direct control. From those that have used this sheath for vaginal penetration what are the methods used to prevent slippage if any was present, I ask this because when put on dry the head of my penis will pull through the sheath slightly when stroked and I am of average size and was curious if maybe I received an inaccurate molded product. I was under the impression that the glans would barricade the sheath from becoming removed when head of penis is extended passed the sheath tip.

2. kretinss

kretinss Member

Hi, i have used it few times with small drop of lube and it stayed in place really good for me, I'm average size but have some girth and for me it stayed behind my head really good, bought it small size with flop, nick on shaft. but want to buy now large size because it doesn't cover me up all the way. have a medium David's Sheath too that one was too small for me don't know will i try large one but i definitely want new flints sheath, i have a picture of using the basilisk sheet if interested.