1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Wereable ball strap questions.

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Bluehorizon10, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Bluehorizon10

Bluehorizon10 Well-Known Member

I love my wearables and I can use them pretty much without issue. My only problem is that sometimes it take forever to get the ballstrap actually around my genitals and stay there making me worry that prolonged use will just have them slide off me. Does anyone here know of any tips and or tricks to help keep it slightly more fastened? I am looking into devices that I can put down there to tie and make shape easier for the ball strap.

2. logitech

logitech dis my jam

Hmm, I can't really think of much that would help apart from a tighter cockring? I never really ran into this issue since my balls are pretty plump and like to dangle. I have the original cocksheath and wereable and haven't had issues with them coming off unless I wear a condom underneath.

3. Bluehorizon10

Thanks! I'm lucky that unless flacid they tend to stay on, I found some massages that are designed to just put them into a better spot as well. I like your idea of a cock ring as some designs specifically focus on the testicles. Who knows. XD

4. Valtiel

Valtiel Member

I have the cocksheath and the pegasus and I too have sometimes some difficulty putting the ballstrap correctly, just don't be afraid to stretch it wide with your whole hand (just like hairties) and grab the whole package. Technically, the ballstrap could wrap around your head...

5. Bluehorizon10

Wonderful! Helps me understand the limits of the toy a little better. I don't mind having to adjust where it is during, but it would be annoying to stop constantly because the strap decides to let go.