1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What is a good stretcher / trainer.

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by KaijuKult, Nov 29, 2018.

1. KaijuKult

KaijuKult Member

I may have bitten more than I can chew with my first BD toy, a medium / medium Fenrir. The shaft goes in fine however the knot is another story. I think the difference between the size of the shaft and knot is what makes it difficult. I'm determined to one day tie with Fenrir and will try again when I'm not sore from the last try anymore..
    I'm wondering if I get a toy that's say 7-8 inches in circumference with a taper would that help me? I was thinking a medium pretzal would be good but unsure..
    I do have another BD toy on the way, a medium roland but he will be more of a fun lil thrusting toy.
    Anyone got any tips to make knotting my Fenrir possible? Or what toy can I get to help me stretch enough?

2. Knot My XL Rex

Knot My XL Rex Member

By far my favorite stretcher for upping yourself to larger toys is the XL Winston's Tongue in Soft, he starts small and gradually increases to 4inches, hes got a nice tongue like texture too. DO NOT GET GLYPH as a stretcher, hes more like a square shape so hes to bigger for nice stretching. if you expect to go big as 4inch exactly then get him in medium firmness.

best way to stretch with him nicely is side ways till you get as far as you can comfortably then up facing or down facing to properly stretch yourself in all directions.

Stretching is important but the most important thing is patience and being fully relaxed, large toys will push themselves inside you with a little pressure long as your relaxed and properly breathing, when you exhale whilst relaxed your muscles loosen up ALOT so if your on a knotted toy, be ready cause that knot might pop in the moment you exhale.

and remember, dont rush yourself, you can easily cause damage inside and cause bleeding, that's not fun for a few days...

3. Knot My XL Rex

Knot My XL Rex Member

fenrir knots best sideways, and he takes a lot of patience, lots of lube, sit on him, not too much pressure, relaxed completely, and just breath properly, I warn you though, first time I knotted my fenrir, when he sinks in, and you squeeze sucking him in, hes quick, and wow does he send a massive shock of pleasure, it might be to intense at first, but keep doing it enough so your inside get used to his size, otherwise if you expect to keep him in the first knot hell seem to be way too intense. if you want a easier knot to conquer that is snug and nicely sized, rex is the perfect choice, hes also best tried sideways at first, his shaft is much easier to take, his knot is great sized but is gradually whilst fenrir feels like his knot is a flexed knot trying to Express his might.
    it can take up to 20 minutes of sitting on him and breathing, but if you're new to it it can take up to an hour.

Best stretcher: Winston's Tongue.
    get whichever size the is at least 1 inch bigger in diameter than the largest diameter toy you want to conquer.

my fenrir was a large, 3.5 in knot, so I bought the xl 4in tongue.
    get whichever size suits your needs.
    I personally prefer soft.