1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What Is On Your Mind?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kitsy_The_Fox, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Blacktongue

Blacktongue Resident Chakat

Is there anyone here that cares about hip-hop?

2. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

My house is soooooooo clean xD

3. Blinding

Blinding Well-Known Member

Yes, I've been obsessing over Kamikaze since it dropped, which makes me kinda sad since I was really starting to dive into J Cole's body of work. Always bumping some Kendrick, Outkast, Snoop (You've got a lot to be smiling for ) and various artists at work though.

4. Blacktongue

Blacktongue Resident Chakat

To all hip-hop heads, check out Scru Face Jean on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, if you haven't already. He's got an EP out called Strictly For The Fans and it is damn awesome!!! I'm waiting for my CD copy in the mail! It's on all major streaming platforms, so go check him out!

Blinding and Zaphora like this.
  5. Sakumi

Sakumi New Member

I really can't make up my mind on what I want my next toy to be >_<
    It's not just that it'll be my first XL, it's also that it's a fairly large expense for me. I'm basically tossing up between Chance, Rex and Roland atm, but I know there's some really cool designs on non-BD websites aswell.
    If I already love my large Chance so much, is there any reason why I shouldn't go for an XL Chance? I know I loove the design and everything, so... I mean, I look at the specs on XL Chance and that 15' usable length sounds really exciting now that I can hilt 12' fairly easy.
    But I really want something with a knot aswell, both to feel that huge stretch and also for the whole 'getting knotted' fantasy. I can't help but feel that a knotted toy would have 'more' to it than Chance and I might be disappointed if I don't go for that...
    I think this https://twintailcreations.com/products/croxic?variant=8650137665649 is an awesome looking one too, but no XL soo... And I wouldn't mind Crackers either since that was my first ever toy (in a med size, med soft) that I don't have anymore (But I've seen and heard that the XL of that is such a beast and hard to even get in).
    If anyone has an opinion on this it'd be much appreciated :3

6. lustinthewind

lustinthewind New Member

Hey hey! Do we still have regulars come by this site?

7. NaughtyFoxy

NaughtyFoxy Active Member

I have on mind to make one day my cock clone and have fun with it hehehehe, and when have gf she can use it as strap on :D

Wolkenstein likes this.
  8. LadyPurpleTrashBirb

LadyPurpleTrashBirb New Member

Wow. I thought this place was gone for good. *waves*

Zaphora likes this.
  9. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

We are still kicking here and gained about 1000 members this year....

10. Wolkenstein

Wolkenstein Member

If this still is on your mind, I know how to do it. I tried it once many years ago. :rolleyes:

11. NaughtyFoxy

NaughtyFoxy Active Member

I know how to do it to, just it cost money and don have spare for it :/ ...

12. Sakumi

Sakumi New Member

So I'm practically dead set on a Chance XL UF, I'm just looking for anyone's opinion on what firmness I should go for, or anything else I should take into consideration? I've already got a L Chance in Medium for reference, and I was and still am very pleased with him~ But I heard XL toys are easier in soft, and I've seen others go for a split firmness. I really want to make sure I can take the whole thing (and that's been something I've been hungering for over the last few months when I feel I've mastered Chance, can hilt and ride but I don't have a 'challenge' anymore).

Was really considering a Roland, Nox or Rex, but I guess I can always get one of those later. I know I /love/ the feeling of Chance already, but yeah, I would really appreciate if someone whose had experience with him had any thoughts.

13. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

XL UF Chance is soft is a very nice toy. the soft firmness lets makes it very easy toy to get deep. It is a bit of a pain to insert though the toy is very floppy and the length puts you into a weird half squatting position. which for me, kinda tightens me up making insertion at times quite difficult. But this is how all really long, soft toys work. i found its much easier to insert equine toys while im on my back then change positions, which is also awkward, but much easier.

I also have a XL UF chance in all three firmness's and i still prefer my soft one. Soft just makes things so easy and chance hits enough sweet spots that it does really need to be all that firm. Plus soft just slides into and out of the sigmoid colon so nicely, my medium feels pretty good, but it can get uncomfortable during long sessions. I should also mention that the medium will not stand on it own, its not as droopy as soft but medium will still far over. The firm stands straight, but good luck finding one.

I will 100% recommend a firm base, the stability it offers is invaluable.

Roland is a very different toy. I got my XL well after a lot of bigger toys and was very underwhelmed. At first. I got to a point where i was forcing larger and larger toys past the bend in not the most comfortable ways. Roland is just long enough that its head slips past the bend when you knot it. its also very smooth and well tapered. this makes it very comfortable to warm up/train with. I also got good at making Roland hit sweet spots while thrusting. Roland kinda change the way I look at toys. It make me learn that i should focus on how to make the toy, make me feel good. Instead of relying on the toy just making me feel good. If that makes any sense. Since Roland is so "small" i have recommended it to a number of others that what to break into the XL sizes.

Rex is great, but taking its knot can be very difficult if you are not used to the knots thickness or the length of the toy. the knot is very sudden and when it pops in it does so with some force. this presses the tip very deep very quickly and if the tip does go to the right place it will jab you it a pretty painful way. If you are comfortable taking toys that are 12" long and more than 2" thick deeply you may be able to work with Rex. I should also mention that Rex is an amazing toy. the shaft feel wonderful to thrust with or ride and the knot feels really really great. and a cum tube and the fantasy of be breed is complete. i love my rex.

Nox is a very good riding toy. the curve let you stimulate your prostate very well and the toys is reasonably thick. It's a very solid toy. Echo has a very similar shape but is a bit smaller, but this lets me get a bit more out of the toy. for me Echo is more comfortable to use. the base on Echo is small enough that handling it is much more comfortable than Nox while i am laying down.. which is how i enjoy curved toys the most, making Echo my go to for curved toys.

One more thing!
    Ii noticed you make video's. you should check out Mr. Hankey toys. https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/free-toys they have a promo where if you make a video they give you a free toy. they also have fucking amazing toys. I can recommend many. they started off with vanilla toys, but have recently started to move into the fantasy market. very good company, cant recommend them enough.

Sakumi likes this.
  14. Sakumi

Sakumi New Member

Oh, thanks so much Knotydes! I think after I get this Chance it's going to be quite a while before I buy anything else, I mean even this is a big expense for me but I'm really itching for it and since I've got two weeks off work coming up at the end of the month I think it would be really awesome to dedicate some time (at least a few days) to welcoming in my new big boy~ (I'm thinking of an unboxing video, then a first try - just the thought of it gets me hard. I still remember when I first got L Chance, I had the shivers and fffff it was like I was halfway to orgasm just touching him!) so long as it arrives in time, that is.

And if you're still feeling generous for info, is there any mrhankeys toys, that are fantasy models, that are publically available and look good (or maybe you've tried one?) I'm really not into silicone dongs that just look like human cocks, kinda boring imo. I mean that offer IS very tempting, but I don't want to be stuck with a toy I don't like, and I've done well so far not having to sell any of my toys (I love them all, in their own ways) so really trying to avoid that hassle.

Knotydes likes this.
  15. Knotydes

I know exactly what your talking about. my first BD toy was a xl Tucker and it was the first sex toy that i actually pinned over, when i took it out i needed to have it inside me. Oh man really take me back.

Mr. H. has a nice selection of fantasy. You should really check their store out. they have so many drool worthy toys.

the Centaur is their equine toy and its very nice. the dimension are pretty similar to Chance, but the proportion's are a bit different. the medial ring is lower or the shaft and a tad thicker. the "sheath" or area after the medial ring is reasonable thick and very textured. in fact the whole toy is very textured and "realistic" looking. for a while i really really enjoyed my Centaur over my Chances, just because the textures and the placement of the medial just worked so well for me. eventual i came back around and my soft chance regained it glory of fav equine. It still a fantastic toy and i was very glad to experience an alternative to Chance.

the Seahorse is a textured monster of a toy that gives me nightmares, in a good way. the largest one is 15.25" usable length and ranges from 8.75"-15" circumference. absolutely terrifying beast of a toy, but it soooo good.

Beowulf is their canine its has a well tapered shaft with a very nice shape and a very nice long knot. Beowulf is kinda shaped like Glyph but more equine and with a bit thicker dimensions.

Their Dragon is another texture beast. Its basically a super Flint. I thought the textures would be too intense just looking at the toy, but they turned out to be reasonably manageable. the swell under the head is what really makes this toy though. It just so filling and it love to work its way deep all on its own.

I know you said vanilla toys aren't your thing, but EL Rey needs to be mentioned. It has a swell similar to the Dragons, but less textured, so you can really ride the heck out of it. Man, it hard to describe how good El Rey feels. It just seems to press all of my buttons. It also the first normal looking toy i purchased after diving into the amazing selection BD has. It's such a good looking dong as well. Cannot recommend enough.

then there is the Boss Hogg. One word, THICK. this toy is very thick, smooth and long. If you want to be stretched completely look no farther than the Boss.

Sakumi likes this.
  16. Sakumi

Sakumi New Member

So I went for it! That's another over 200 bucks spent on silicone dong, but hey, call me a slut I really get excited at the thought of this big beast arriving in however many weeks and my first time getting taken by the stallion~

I've also got that https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/product-page/beowulf stuck in my mind now too, damn it all, because getting knotted is still one of those 'I reallly want to feel and experience that' kinda thing and the specs on the XL of that wolf are freaking crazy I don't know if I could do that even with a ton of determination and lube. But steady as she goes and all that and if I can hilt an XL Chance that's a milestone in of itself (still to be seen).[​IMG]

Knotydes likes this.
  17. Knotydes

Beowulf is a pretty fun toy. Maybe it should be your next toy. Hmmmm. lol

Sakumi likes this.
  18. Sakumi

Sakumi New Member

Don't tempt me with that wolf! It probably will end up being my next due to my increasing interest in knots and bulges and getting knotted~ Bu I can't go broke doing so...
    e; I'm such a goldfish! I managed to forget about that video for free toy promo. Jeez now I really am super tempted

Knotydes likes this.