1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What Is On Your Mind?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kitsy_The_Fox, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Sakumi

Sakumi Member

I just ordered an XL Beowulf!! Honestly I was tired of waiting around for my XL Chance to arrive so just went for it. Real Excited. Gonna get two big boys to play with, just gotta bear a bit more waiting... It's going to be a game of 'check shipping status' from here on out.

Knotydes likes this.
  2. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

Beowulf is a very nice toy/ long smooth and so is the knot. Did u get a custom color?

3. Sakumi

Sakumi Member

Nah just in the black. Looks like a very nice black from the pics honestly. I kinda went with the same logic as when I ordered Chance of 'The standard color looks nice & I don't want to spend any more,' although I'm not as sure with this as I was with Chance since I know from my L Chance he's very nice in the natural color.
    Got my Slink from squarepeg however long ago and chose bronze cause it looked cool and unique in the pics, but I really wish I got a black (but that's becoming irrelevant now anyway since I need to swap out that S Slink for an L or XL).

4. Knotydes

I liked the "original" coloring they had on the toy when it first came out. it was a red to black fade that looked very nice. It has been removed sadly. I ordered mine in a cyan/alabaster marble and it turned out really nice. dont have a pic, ill work on that.

I also didnt know you could get a Slink in black since it is also their firm, firmness. I know you can get it in graphite(gray/silver) which is the same Super soft firmness as Bronze.

Sakumi likes this.
  5. Sakumi

Sakumi Member

You're completely right about that coloring, that was my bad memory! I would love to see a pic of yours though, that sounds really pretty. I also saw your post in the other thread about EE Henry you ordered, and I'm jealous, and I was wondering if you have a Raptor from them aswell, since that's about the most awesome design on a dong I've seen recently (you made me curious to what else they had, and now I've got about 5 other 'If I had the money' wishlist dildos...)

6. Knotydes

I get some picts up when i get the chance. I remember my Beowulf being put up on their instagram, but they no longer have a instagram, so the photo is gone. plus that was close to a year ago.

I dont have a raptor. the design never really called to me. I have stuck to EE's equine models. I have also been looking at the XL Elephant, but being as it will be a toy of infrequent use. the price has kept me away. Plus i need way more practice to get that beast deep. I gotta hilt my XL Sleipnir before i move on to the Elephant.

Sakumi likes this.
  7. LimitedSweet

LimitedSweet Well-Known Member

How would you compare the XL Beowulf to the XL Glyph. One day I want to get both, but I started by getting the large Beowulf since Bad Dragon did not make a suitable size between large and XL Glyph.

8. Shardik

Shardik Well-Known Member

Ugh, just started up the job search thing, and now I have to put it on hold. My mother is in the hospital, and while they're going to release her soon, she's gonna need me to be down there, alllll the way across the country, in two weeks for surgery, and that's gonna be ten days until I can come back home.

Fate. Some days it sucks.

9. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

I'm sorry I know the feeling...