1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What Is On Your Mind?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kitsy_The_Fox, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

I read a review on the new tongue once, where you could flick it a certain way on your clit and it felt like a real tongue...that made me want it, but I'd probably go with a medium size and soft firmness.

I'm kinda with Misskin in that...I can't see myself really getting into it for internal stimulation. It's wide, but looks mostly floppy/flimsy which really isn't my cup of tea.

2. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

Idunno. When I had my medium it was a super girthy toy and I really enjoyed it? The texture wasn't really all there to feel, but I thought that was okay. I don't really need a ton of texture to get off, anyway. :< Though it was a pretty nice toy in soft because of the floppy firmness! And I never really had a problem with it being too floppy or flimsy. ; ;

3. Vitani

omgg, I am not meaning to offend! I just meant..it was never a toy that was up on my wishlist. I used to have a large dolphin, but it didn't do much for me, and the tongue is much the same in terms of texture, taper and wideness.

Plus, I have this weird thing in that...I like to visualize things when I toy...and if it's not a penis, it doesn't do much to help with my visuals. I mean deep penetration tongue fucking isn't as hot to me, no offense :p (but I do have a drool fetish!)

Grimmyr likes this.
  4. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

OH NO don't worry Vitani. LOL I never take offense. I just have a massive headache so I'm probably sounding like a total grump! xD I wanted to get a dolphin super bad, but the bland shaft and the super pointy end sorta turned me away? Like.. It just looked more painful than enjoyable. :c

I usually have to visualize stuff when I toy too, because I'm just so hard to please sexually LOL. I'm a nerd. I would love the tongue if it was a smidge bit longer and not so thick towards the base because holy crap is it wide. ;__;

5. Vitani

The Dolphin /was/ a little pokey, so I guess the tongue would be better in that regard.

That and also the dolphin was a PAIN to hold/maneuver. Ugh.

6. Shardik

Shardik Well-Known Member

I want to paint my nails, but I'm too lazy. Are nail wraps really that obvious? What about the heat applique kind?

7. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

HA yeah like I look at the Dolphin and I'm just... How do you hold it??? The base is so oblong and wonky like... Do I just set it on the floor and try to enjoy myself or????? Like it looked like a really neat toy but just nothing I could physically fancy ; ;'

@Shardik I think it just depends on the kind of nail wrap you get! I never really tend to notice nail wraps on anyone unless they're super bright and have a LOT of detail. ; ;

8. Ceo Nadar

Ceo Nadar Active Member

I won't lie. I had to look up wrap a nail wrap was. *hides chewed up nails*

9. Dr. Tran

Dr. Tran Active Member

Today I have enacted a new facebook policy, which is un-follow assholes who post play by plays of their stupid sports game. Good riddance to bad spam.

10. Ceo Nadar

Ceo Nadar Active Member

'Tis a good policy to have!

11. doit666

doit666 Forever confused

*sigh* Order toy, toy gets delivered while I'm away, finally get home to open package, toy is not the size I ordered.
    -_-
    I need a shower...

12. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

The toy isn't the size you ordered? :V
    Man that makes me worried more about getting a custom. I want one or a few so bad but ugh. > . <

13. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

Mine was the right size and had the suction cup

14. Z'haruul

Z'haruul Member

o_O Should I start worrying about buying from them? I've only ever bought 1 custom thing from them almost 3 years ago and it turned out pretty good. The rest were adoptions.

15. doit666

doit666 Forever confused

Ordered a medium Inventory toy, I got a small. Same coloration and everything as the picture, just mislabeled. :(

16. Dracoa

Dracoa Well-Known Member

Four days until I go in for fitting for my costume.

17. Ceo Nadar

Ceo Nadar Active Member

Sounds like they need some better quality control. But knock on wood, I haven't had many problems with them....yet.

18. doit666

doit666 Forever confused

Neither had I til now. :(

19. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

:| Dang that really sucks, man. Gah. I hope you get it resolved quickly. >_<

20. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

Have you tried ticketing it? If you got the wrong toy, I'm sure they'd be willing to help out. Did you get charged for a small or a medium?