1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What Is On Your Mind?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kitsy_The_Fox, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Sheep

Sheep Pluviophile

Kinda want to integrate into the frequent forum posting thing again.
    Feel intrusive, worry about that. But it would be nice. Just feeling in between these groups of any sort of social interaction.

Grimmyr likes this.
  2. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

what?
    i think the lack of sleep is making me read this weird. are you saying you want to post more here or just be more active online in general??

3. Sheep

Sheep Pluviophile

Both. But moreso posting here. Feels like an easier community to get involved in since I know some nice people here.

Just worry all the time, about everything, and recently feeling fairly unwelcome in most places. Actually belong in the depression/anxiety thread, but not sure about posting there either.
    Good god I'm a mess.

Unrelated, Maui Splash wine. Passion fruit. Tastes a lot like canned pineapple with some citrus in it. Not really my thing, but I'm drunk enough to trawl through Facebook and respond to way too many things like it matters.

4. Misskin

I see, well you're certainly welcome here 0 w 0
    I don't think theres anything i could say to banish your worries other than i've never seen a problem/situation get worse from worrying a lot or a little (#worst at consoling)

Btw that sheep fluff pour is all kinds of hella cute

5. Sheep

Sheep Pluviophile

<3 helps a lot! Will take up repetition of that when necessary. Better at counseling than you think!
    And thanks! Glad you like. Others as well~ had a good friend I met for coffee and handed him one, asked if he'd rather have a more in-depth color and he was just happy to take the one. I'll make him more...he has more snails than one can know what to do with. Color's what I see when I'm around him anyway....
    Anyhow,

Probably best to clear off the bed and get some sleep. Will have to fix profile information when sober. Unnecessarily wordy. Always so many words.

Also everyone else dealing with this snow? we have so much here and it is absurd. Please stop the winter. Please just...stop the winter. (Be safe)

6. Misskin

@Sheep
    Pleasant dreams Zzz

7. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

Got some revision to do today. Meant to do some last night but League sucks out my soul ;3;

8. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

Who wants to do revisions when you can dunk scrubs with Garen :p

Jazzi the Pegasus likes this.
  9. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

I agree with Miss! I haven't really ever gotten to interact with you around online before, except for when my massive hoard of dicks was over 10--now I just have 1. But it would be really nice to see you around more, Sheep! You're probably one of the most friendly and helpful people out there in terms of dongs, and I just think you're a great person overall. If anyone makes you feel otherwise I'll introduce them to my hand. >:I

But good morning people! I hope everyone's day is going well. UuU

Sheep and Musky_Husky like this.
  10. Eloe Elwe

Eloe Elwe White Muzzle Coyote

Oh Hi Grimmyr!

Mo picked up the flu on Friday or Saturday, and of course he didn't tell me he was feeling sick at all (so as not to make me worry), till it was way too late. Now I am on the third day and starting to feel a bit better, in between bouts of being like a zombie that is.
    At least Mo is back on his feet an able to work, or else he would have missed $400 in hair coloring jobs. I'm so proud of him!

11. blaidd_drwg

blaidd_drwg is never satisfied

That Shadow voice in the back of my mind is telling me to do bad things today.

In other news, this thing is not a sex toy, but oh my goodness it works great as one! This actually the 3rd one I've had. The material is so soft it wears out after a while and starts tearing. Initially I thought the vibrating ball inside it was interesting but since you have to pull the cord to make it shake it doesn't vibe long enough. So I took the ball out and wrapped those tentacles over various fun objects for insertion. It works beautifully wrapped around the head of a dildo. I've also put a larger rubber ball inside it and inserted it and played with it. If I had a vibrating egg (the battery powered kind) it would be AMAZING!

WP_20150226_13_48_42_Pro.jpg

MurphyAlter likes this.
  12. othersounds

othersounds Guest

Just finished reading The Silmarillion for the second time. What a story.

Exeter likes this.
  13. Musky_Husky

Musky_Husky dancer of the shadows

I have the feeling like I want someone to hold me, and I don't know why. Perhaps it's because I haven't been held ( like, the innocent kind, no naughty business) for a few years

14. AkaiKitsune

AkaiKitsune Boop

Well, it's been a while since I came here.
    How is everybody?

15. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

I hate my paranoia why can't it leave me alone.

RedVixenFur likes this.
  16. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

Most of us are doing pretty good, lots of good news here and there, some rough patches for some of us, one of us is getting married, there's been some sexy times between a couple of us shared in Naughty Pics, and SnowLycan and Jazzi have buried us in amazing artwork! You really gotta stick around, fun stuff happens every day ^^

17. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

Hi El!! Aaah it's been so long I just wanna give you many hugs. I hope things are going well over where you are (though I would be appreciative if you could send over some of the nice weather!).

What to do tonight... What to do.

18. Wolfcat

Wolfcat Well-Known Member

Went driving today and didn't hit any mailboxes. Improvement! (getting my license, finally. I'm practicing)
    @Exeter I'm kind of amused that you are able to give that detailed of a play by play, but then, I'm "guilty" of knowing all that as well :p.
    I just lurk from the shadows. Chance at the ready.

Exeter likes this.
  19. Shardik

Shardik Well-Known Member

Oh, god, Frozen Fever is just about the only reason I have to go see the new Cinderella film. Those two dorks are gonna be the death of me.

20. doit666

doit666 Forever confused

I have the day off tomorrow. woo

gerbilfluff likes this.