1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What Is On Your Mind?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kitsy_The_Fox, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

Well, lost my Zune MP3 player with my expensive earbuds....there goes $250 dollars
    I'm quite upset with myself ;.=.;

2. doit666

doit666 Forever confused

I used to have a Zune...

3. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

I love my janky old ghetto tech flip phone because if i drop it it doesn't break and if I accidentally leave it on all day it only drains like a tenth of the battery

also, gonna catch flak for this, but whenever I go to chipotle I almost start praying to the burrito gods that it will be the doofy chubby guy making the burritos and not the tiny chick who looks like she weighs 65 pounds because she never EVER puts a normal sized serving of anything on the burritos. a normal chipotle burrito is as big as a large cockatrice ("pics or it didn't happen!" okay, here you go
    CIMG0391.JPG
    , the burritos she makes aren't even half that size. it's also the same way with going to subway, I want the chubby person making my sammich because they actually put reasonable amounts of stuff on it, even veggies

Abylgan, MurphyAlter and Caracal like this.
  4. Caracal

Caracal Warm-blooded Cat Furniture

And the family drama continues. I'm going to go do something more relaxing. Maybe play Alien Isolation.

Exeter likes this.
  5. Caracal

Caracal Warm-blooded Cat Furniture

Never before have I seen a cockatrice dick used for scale.

6. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

I watched a playthrough of that. That is literally less relaxing than performing brain surgery.

Caracal likes this.
  7. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

relaxing. Right.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

technically the burrito is for scale since the pic was taken when I first got the cockatrice and was feeling stupid and funny at the time

Caracal likes this.
  9. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

they are supposed to measure how much they put on for inventory reasons. She shouldn't be using her personal appetite as a measuring stick for other people. Request that she fixes that or some other person might decide to tell the manager and maybe end up getting her fired.

Abylgan likes this.
  10. Xephose

Xephose My neck cracks really loud

Being that this is the first time I've ever broken a bone, the experience is extremely strange.

For one, either I have a very high pain tolerance or everyone who's ever broken a not-huge bone (like arms and legs) is a giant pansy. Sure it hurts a bit, but so far apart from the initial 'I just kicked the door frame really friggin hard with my little toe' feeling, it really hasn't been that bad. Even having the doctor move my bone bits back into position by tugging the toe around wasn't really that bad.

Second, it's weird having people keep telling me not to do things like walk around. Earlier I had to change the cat litter, so I do so and scoop it into a plastic bag, then go to toss it into the dumpster not even 60 seconds away from our house. As I'm going out the door, my mother's sitting on the steps and just goes "what do you think you're doing?". I hold up the bag and jiggle it. "Just put it on the step I'll get it.". God damn man I broke a toe, I'm wearing an air cast, I am perfectly capable of walking around on my own and if I do decide that it hurts to much to do so then I will ask you to help me out.

I think part of it is that my mom acts very differently from how I'm acting when she breaks something in her foot (which has happened many times now). Usually she'll either lay in bed or sit at her computer all day and get other people to do things for her. Seems like she's just kind of expecting the same thing from anyone who breaks something in their foot or something, then gets uncomfortable when they're doing something different.

Well, that turned out longer than I'd intended.

Exeter and Abylgan like this.
  11. Exeter

You're not known for brevity :p

12. Exeter

13. bronson_twist

bronson_twist Silicon connoisseur!

So there's a prison riot happening at the moment at a prison near Melbourne... What are they rioting about I hear you ask?

Cigarettes... yep, bloody smokes. New tobacco legislation comes into effect at midnight (3.5hrs) which amongst other things bans smoking at all prisons. So in response they've rioted, getting control of a tractor and a couple of motorized carts and used them to smash through into other parts of the prison.

Now we play the waiting game, where we wait for them to get tired and hungry and give up voluntarily. Instead of filing the place with tear gas and going in and taking the joint by force. In the meantime they have a great time burning shit and doing circle work with the vehicles inside the grounds whilst the police stand around looking stupid waiting for them to get bored.

14. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

Prisons are a joke. They have committed a crime and prison is there punishment.

Some kind of punishment. They can demand their own personal cells have cable TV and all other luxuries. While the poor guards can't do much because it will effect the prisoners human rights. Heck! Said prisoners lost there human rights after they killed a person. But no they can kill over 20+ and still have a day to their life in prison.

What a joke.

On another note it's a lovely sunny day and I have no idea what to do with myself.

15. bronson_twist

bronson_twist Silicon connoisseur!

Soak up the sunshine whilst reading a good book?

16. SnowLycan

Well I just read a good chapter of my book but sadly not in the sun. Due to the fact my skin is sensitive to it. If I am in water I am fine though. No paddling pool for me though.

17. doit666

doit666 Forever confused

Stay inside and shun the world.

SnowLycan and othersounds like this.
  18. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

Actually, because so much of the nerves of your foot are dedicated to the bottom surface, you don't have much sensation for that sort of thing. People can go their whole life having a broken toe and never know. When it's the big toe, that's used much more actively while walking for balance, so it tends to get noticed. But yeah, it's not unusual to feel little or no pain at all.

19. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

Well, speaking of broken bones, I took a really hard elbow to the ribs at a concert 10 days ago, and I'm quite certain it's a little more than a bruise at this point... It's become really painful to lift with that side of my body, and moving from prone to sitting or sitting to standing is quite painful.

I was luckily able to pull some strings and get an appointment today, just to make sure it's nothing horribly serious.

20. SnowLycan

Lol I do that nearly every other day. Just wish I had my paddling pool.

Hopefully nothing to serious darling, this is why I hate gigs. People are just to damn close.