1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What is the best BD toy for men?

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Dickrider207, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Dickrider207

Dickrider207 New Member

Hi all - looking to purchase my first BD toy. Would like to achieve a hands free orgasm, but I also enjoy just playing and riding. My current biggest toy is 9” and pretty thick. I would say I have mastered that!

looking for a good combination of length and girth. I can go deep and I really enjoy that full feeling. I would be curious to hear what y’all would suggest, really interested in the idea of knots and ridges to stimulate. Send me your suggestions. If you have something that you’re looking to sell please let me know!
    Thanks for the help!

2. Axi0n

Axi0n New Member

Sooo I learned this the hard way:
    BD toys are thicc boi’s. Even their small toys have girth that make many standard toys look tiny. Check the circumference of your toys and measure it against the toys you want from BD.

For us guys, if you want that fullness feeling, Nox is the dragon you desire. My first BD is a large Nox in medium... and he is pretty incredible. Again, I was not aware just how girthy he is. I have managed to take him my last 2 sessions, but he still kicks my ass. He can go pretty deep, too.

I do have him for sale, so you are welcome to take a look to see if he meets your desires.

Beanthebunny likes this.
  3. Axi0n

Axi0n New Member

4. Fletch

Fletch The dude abides

My personal favorite is not a BD at all, but the nick capra model (mr hankey's Toys), it can work magic on the prostate. But I've had a bit of experience with BD too, and of those i really liked mystic & votan. But it's all about what fits your curves and does the trick. I have a few toys i could part with also if interested.

5. Dickrider207

Dickrider207 New Member

6. Dickrider207

Dickrider207 New Member

Would be interested in seeing what you have available!

7. Fletch

Fletch The dude abides

I'll try to remember to snap a pic over lunch break

8. Axi0n

Axi0n New Member

I have not

9. BubbaGumpDevroe

BubbaGumpDevroe Member

Small Nova and Small Spritz are both very enjoyable.

10. Kuru

Kuru New Member

I also try to achieve hands free orgasm , rex is a bit too thin 4 me (but the knot is good) . I also have a med/med crackers but he ist too thick 4 me. Any Tipps too conquer him?

11. Axi0n

Axi0n New Member

Take a warm bath to loosen up, get a toy for stretching, and lots of lube. Keep trying until ya get it. If you’re in pain or it’s just not wanting to go in, back out and rest.

12. ayushiest

ayushiest Member

The first man I ever saw use a sex toy was my first husband when he decided he wanted to experience anal sex and had me use my dildo on him. I had been with several lovers prior to that and none of them had or used sex toys on themselves, at least that I knew about anyway. I was married to my second husband when the Fleshlight came along. When he learned about the Fleshlight, he had to get one.

I was intrigued by it as well and I have to admit I was impressed by how soft and flexible it felt, especially after applying lube. His reaction and inability to last more than a minute or so after I began jacking him with it told me it was a hit. After that, it became his go-to method of masturbation and I feel it made him a better lover.