1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What is this wild and crazy super long ????

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Puff, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Puff

Puff Active Member

Why hello there fine creatures of the hoard,
    While off on one of my many adventures I came across this incredibly long exciting and intriguing pink tongue-tentacle-thing.... Any ideas who the creator is? Name?? Reviews? Thank you, and you and yes, you too!!
    -Puff
    Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 6.32.02 PM.png

2. Mankind4evr

Mankind4evr Knotty Member

Puff likes this.
  3. Puff

Puff Active Member

OMG! YEAAASSSS! That's it! Mankind, you are the absolute bestest! Thank you so much!!

Mankind4evr likes this.
  4. Mankind4evr

Mankind4evr Knotty Member

I got the fathom by them and glorp. I was looking at the tonguetacle or shokushu for more depth but I dunno yet. Maybe even just for cosmetic purposes. That Natalie Mars is so gorgeous!

Puff likes this.
  5. Puff

Puff Active Member

I know right?! Natalie Mars....a shining star indeed. And so inspiring!
    And hahaha....All I know is that I dunno either. Going for it tho! THIS IS SO EXCITING! Thanks again!! :)

6. Fletch

Fletch The dude abides

They do look intriguing... Would love to hear thoughts if you try it

Puff likes this.
  7. Puff

Puff Active Member

Hiya Fletch! Yep, I ordered one! Custom color of hot pink and purple and...it glows too. Super sexy! It's definitely more fun than I thought but will I reach for it often? Time will tell because I'm usually into more girthy toys. Don't think I'll ever part with it though. It's just too cool. I've only been able to take about half which is much longer than any toy I own or ever have. That's probably as far as I'll dare go. It's pretty soft but very realistic but nicely textured. Sliding in was a bit of a challenge but sliding out was super-extra-fun. Also worth mentioning is that since it's not that wide, I think you could potentially use it at the same time as another toy. So....many....possibilities! Oh, it's pretty fun to cuddle with too. Have fun and be safe!

wabbit68 and Fletch like this.