1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What was your dream last sleep cycle?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kaiyodei, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Kaiyodei

Kaiyodei vaguely coherent

Please for the love of what ever you want in charge. Don't let this one die, every time I make one of these, it exists for only a few weeks. I must suck at making topic threads, or make ones people don't like or something.

It says on the tin what it is. dream sharing thread. Like a diary for the nonsense in your head while sleeping.

2. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

Mine consisted of a bunch of random things...like old houses flooding, past people that I don't want to see, the usual stuff.

3. othersounds

othersounds Guest

Dear diary, within five minutes of waking up I have forgotten all about my dreams that night, as always.
    See you tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014
  4. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

The governor (not real life one) was angry, and trying to throw me in prison. I decided that he (who had turned into my teacher at that point) was a werewolf, and I had all the reasons for it, so I decided that to kill him, I'd sneak up to him with a fishhook smeared with silver nitrate (which looked like hot-pink potpourri) to find out for sure. And then for some reason my aunt contemplated a treehouse in my grandma's back yard where I had spent thirty days to lose weight.

5. Dracoa

Dracoa Well-Known Member

Dear Diary,

I have no recollection of sleep, much less dreams. I pass out and next thing I know I'm waking up as though no time has passed.

6. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

I had a weird dream of smoking marijuana in work xD We had a bunch of it, it smelled really strong (yes, I felt the smell in my dream really) but it looked like dried mint leaves. And after I tried that, I turned into a werewolf and took my friends for a walk in the woods, showing them best places :D My mind is hella wicked one.

7. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

I was a elven warrior fighting to survive.

8. Ajax

Ajax Guest

I went to visit my aunt in Colorado and she had a large fluffy cat (she actually has a shorthair cat so idek what that was about).

9. GuyStripes

GuyStripes An automatonic shark pirate

Ever see the Vaas hallucination from Far Cry 3?

Something like that.

10. Tarukaja

Tarukaja Monster Lover

I was in a petting zoo, except it was full of animals you should probably never be petting XD One of the animals there was an Orca. It was in a huge aquarium/pool and people were swimming with it. Then it surfaced and opened it's mouth, and it opened in 4 parts, kinda like THIS. It was weird o_O
    Another animal was a super pissed off snake, not sure what kind it was, just that it was hissing and striking and not taking well to the petting :B
    On the way out of the zoo I picked up a poster with the Orca; it had his name on it, either Sayo or Sako, tough to recall.
    Most nights I don't remember my dreams ^^;

11. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

I won the lottery, moved to California, invited a friend of mines family to live with me, ands bought an outrageously large store that only sold erasers.

12. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Don't remember much... I usually don't remember most of my dreams.
    The last one I recall was about my cat learning to climb trees.
    IRL, he has never climbed or even attempted to climb trees but he would probably excel, he's a tabby and has excellent lumping skills. Fearless. But he's an indoor cat, I don't let him outside. If I do let him out he'll demand to go out again. No, I mean that; he doesn't cry, he makes loud obnoxious meows. Much different from crying.

13. Eloe Elwe

Eloe Elwe White Muzzle Coyote

Moved

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
  14. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

If I had a dream I don't remember any of it >.>

15. MurphyAlter

So I went to my friends' house (not their house in real life), and they gave me some sandwiches. They told me that the color of light in people's houses were how willing they were to help me. Blue was the best, green involved getting nice stuff, yellow was okay, and orange you were supposed to stay away from. After some wandering around, I went to my friends' house again, and they were being hit up by some redneck for money they owed him. The redneck knew my friend had won a knitting competition, and had gotten the prize money. And my friend said "Tell your mom you don't get ten thousand dollars from winning a knitting competition." And then I realized I had never looked to see what color the light was a my friends' house before going there and getting free shit, and that's when I woke up.

16. MurphyAlter

This is super weird by the way, it's the fifth night in a row I've had vivid dreams, even though I barely ever dream.

17. Ajax

Ajax Guest

I rarely remember my dreams as well Murphy.
    Last night I dreamed that I was at a skate shop and bought a new complete board for cheap but once I actually looked at it I decided I didn't like it very much.
    I also was with a tour group or something and we were going to watch some presentation. No idea what it was about though.

18. Sheyla

Sheyla Active Member

My dream involved being in a semi with my fiance, then I forget part, then I was at "home" although the setup was completely wrong. My fiance was sleeping in the bedroom and I was lounging in a random bed in another room. Then a close friend of ours came in and I ended up fucking him. And afterward he was strutting around like, waving one of my toys in the air. And I hissed at him to get dressed because my mate was asleep in the other room. Then something, then I went in the kitchen and there was a tower of yogurt tubs on the counter and I asked my mate what was up with it and woke up to my alarm shortly afterward.

19. Eloe Elwe

Eloe Elwe White Muzzle Coyote

Ok, so I had this dream, I am at home and my mom has just asked to move in with her new SO. I never saw his face, and don't know who he is, but apparently he is handy at building and will make an addition to the house where they can live. Throughout the dream, rooms are added as necessary, except my front steps, which seem to have been stolen. So I go outside to look for my missing steps and discover I have new neighbors. We talk a while and I find that things have been stolen all over the neighborhood. The police stop by and tell me they caught the thief, and ask that I follow them to identify my steps, they lead me to a cordoned off area, with a serpentine line to the entrance. I see a lot of front steps, but none are mine. On my way back home, I see my new neighbors driving off in their newly modified home, I guess never to return.

I get back home to see that the entire house is different, all the rooms are much the same but much larger and well decorated. Then I see my best friend, crying to my mom about his wife kicking him out, and leaving with nothing but a large phone bill and his Jeep (BTW, he is butt naked). I go to console him and he shows me this 2 million dollar phone bill. As I take it, a bunch photos fall out of the packet. I go to pick them up, and see that they are all nude shots of him. Needless to say, I am quite excited (I have never seen him in the nude, as he is quite straight). I get up and see him in my bed, waving me over. (Yeah, always been a big fantasy of mine! But alas.)

The dream ends, I wake up with very hard wood.

Damn. And couldn't get the dream back when I went back to sleep.

20. RenascentBeing

RenascentBeing Member

For some reason I was wandering and parkouring through some ancient, ruined city. Think Italian ruins or something. Then I was in some lab trying to free some companion from a life-threatening situation. Somehow we acquired another, and I lost my shoes, but I was all like "nvm", and then the three of us walked to this perfectly normal, modern airport trying to strike out somewhere else and buying stuff for the journey. All of which we had money for even though it felt like some vagabond trek.

But many of my dreams are about journeying without there really being a point. This one was special because I wasn't alone XD