1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What was your dream last sleep cycle?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kaiyodei, Aug 7, 2014.

1. uk2008

uk2008 Guest

I had a reli weird one... A mix of a story/something that supposedly happend to an X, mixed with something that happened to my current gf, but it was about the current gf.. I don't want to go into it too much lots of detail... But basicly it involves rape.... Was a awkward dream :(

2. blackpaw

blackpaw Silky smooth paws for sale

I usually don't remember my dreams except for nightmares which are blissfully few and far between. But last night I dreamed Martin Luther King, Jr. came to my work place with a brand new speech and was killed just before being able to read it. I solved the murder and brought the murderer to justice. It was a very weird dream.

3. Ajax

Ajax Guest

My dream was that I was out at the bar with a date but I also lived at the bar? And I saw another friend there and she asked if she could put something in my room, so I told her sure. My room was right in the line of sight of the girl I was on the date with though, so I was paranoid she was going to see me in my bedroom with another girl when she was just my friend? Idek. It just turned into barhopping from there.

4. Ajax

Ajax Guest

Another weird dream last night. I don't normally remember my dreams but this thread seems to be helping me to!
    I was friends with an exchange student and a wolf and the two of them were also friends. They decided to enter a race that had other animals and people but also cars. Somehow it was supposed to be an even race but I'm not quite sure how. The wolf and the student had a car and most of the other racers had horses. o_O
    Anyway, the race ended up with everyone having horrible accidents by themselves - nobody crashed into each other, which was odd, considering they were ALL super messed up. Wolf apparently knew he was going to die so he had written me a letter and basically it was telling me to appreciate the small things in life.
    I have no idea where that came from but it was probably the only dream I've ever had where actual literal animals were acting like people and could talk. It was pretty cool but jeesh it was tragic. I'm wondering if it stemmed at all from when I heard about the recent Tony Stewart / Sprint race accident.

5. Kitsy_The_Fox

Kitsy_The_Fox Noir Fox

It's not often I get a wet dream I can remember clearly. It's even less often that I get a dream of performing oral sex on a woman.

It's a rare first that I not only recognize the womanly bits, AND have simultaneously performed a rimjob too....but that it's someone from the forums here.

I guess I'm way more riled up mentally than I thought. :oops:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  6. Kitsy_The_Fox

Kitsy_The_Fox Noir Fox

Nothing quite like a dream where you ride the tightest woman you've ever encountered in the most hardcore, sweat-inducing sex ever.

Twice in a row. I think my brain is, quite literally now, fucking with me. >.<;;;

7. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

I was in my old elementary school, and they were trying to sell us on the college I already go to. I kept leaving my bags in this one teacher's room, and kept going back for them. When I got to the office, I wanted to put on my fursuit (something I don't actually have) to surprise everyone, but I couldn't ever find it. I gave away some LoZ toys to a fat kid to make room, but I still couldn't find it. I didn't realize until I woke up that I didn't actually own a fursuit.

8. BiosBits

BiosBits Active Member

I had a dream that I got a very bad virus on my phone. I took the phone apart to fix it and discovered that my phone was organically powered by fruits. I rewired the wires to the fruits while crying. I failed to fix the phone.

I had another dream that same night. I was walking outside and I saw a friend walked towards a restaurant. I was excited to see him and I wanted to have a short conversation with him. He avoided me and entered the restaurant quickly then closed the door in front of me. He gave me a mean stare behind the glass door. I understood that he didn't want to be around me and might not want to be friends with me anymore. I walked away from him and cried.

9. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

I don't remember my second dream (I don't usually dream in general but I had 2 last night) but my first one woke me up. I think it's because I went to bed depressed.
    I had a dream that I was at my wedding (mine and Kranix's) and everything was going terrible. We weren't able to afford to do anything with it, so it was in a restaurant and there were no decorations. And then to add to it, it was apparently that he had only proposed a month ago and the wedding was completely rushed. So it all fell apart and I woke up when in the dream I just started having a breakdown.
    I think it was based on my anxieties that I won't be married by the time I'm 25, like I had wanted. And we've been tight on money lately and I think that was part of it too.
    Still, wasn't pleasant.

10. RedVixenFur

RedVixenFur Spaintard

I think it was yesterday.
    I was barefoot in the streets and stomp on a cockroach. IRL I touched a hair among my sheets with my foot.
    Yep, almost threw up my heart when I woke up.

11. MurphyAlter

Oh god. I had a nightmare once that I had huge roaches stuck to the undersides of my feet. I woke up, walked into the kitchen, and stepped barefoot on a cockroach. There was such a rush of emotion I didn't even make any noise, though I practically killed myself trying to escape. Just imagine a furious and terrified person having a seizure battle against the air in complete silence in the dark.

12. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

I was once dreaming and woke up in the dark with the feeling someone was grabbing my arm. In a panic I grabbed their arm, fell out of bed, ran into the kitchen (light on in there) only to discover I was grabbing my own arm which had fallen asleep XD

13. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

I can almost never explain my dreams. Either there are no real words to say what I dream or the entire dream was in a myspace angle. God damn hotdogs.

14. othersounds

othersounds Guest

I remember I had purchased a Meng the Micro Chinese Dragon from the BD shop and when I opened the package and picked it up it started breathing fire on everyone around me while some hard hitting metal music was playing. That's all I remember.

Exeter likes this.
  15. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

I had a dirty dream! I was in an antique shop with somebody I know and his girlfriend... and then she held me down while he started shoving his cock in my mouth... I never have dirty dreams!! I had just seen the two of them that day so I'm sure that's why they were on my mind. Plus... I like them and would totally go for a menage à trois.

RedVixenFur likes this.
  16. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

Last night, I had a dream I was hanging out with Mick Jagger, and he had a bunch of little tiger and orca figurines that came to life. It was weird.

17. BiosBits

BiosBits Active Member

I got sleepy and took a nap after an hour of waking up in the morning. I had the strangest nightmares ever.
    List of dreams:
    1. My dad destroyed his boss's car and someone else's car with his car in pure rage because of some kind of bull shit position he was put into.
    2. My dad got into the habit of buying random things and hoarding.
    3. My dad wasted the last bit of our money by buying cars online and having them delivered by helicopters.
    4. I bought a pumpkin spice smoothie and the guy who made the smoothie licked all over the edges of the blender cup. I told him he should not do that and make another smoothie. The guy angrily looked at me then he put the blender cup to his crotch and humped it. He gave me the cup of smoothie. I threw it to the floor and ran out the door.
    5. I woke up in a house that has my sister, a friend, and two other people. I was the first to wake up. I walked to the tv and a very weird show came on. The show had people dying, getting stabbed, raped, and obscured faces.
    6. My betta fish got a bad case of ich and died.
    7. I appeared back to PA in my old house and two tornadoes started form from the stormy clouds.
    8. I was walking on the farm fields near my old house in PA. Military planes dropped bombs on the fields. I survived the first wave of bombs but not the second.

18. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

I had a dream that I woke up as my alarm went off. I had been dreaming that I was anticipating my alarm going off, and when I woke up I was SURE that my alarm was going off. Except that it couldn't have been, because It was 7:40-ish and my alarms go off at 8:30 and 9:30. I didn't even realize it hadn't actually gone off for a few hours afterward o_O

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  19. Blinding

Blinding Well-Known Member

Me and my crush (who's wearing a skirt and her pretty cutesy Columbine shirt,) in a field by my old house, laying on the hood of my Camaro looking up at the stars. She nuzzles my shoulder and tells me she's cold, so I wrap my arm around her and pull her close. After a bit she starts tapping her fingers on my chest and gives a happy sigh, so I look down and see her giving me puppy dog eyes, so I smile and kiss her. Kissing turns into making out, making out turns into heavy petting, eventually she rolls over and straddles me and it just builds onwards from that until shes back to laying next to me with her head on my chest. She said "I miss you," and then I woke up.

Pretty sure I'm way too fucking deep but I don't care enough to change that.

Vitani and RedVixenFur like this.
  20. MurphyAlter

I had another vivid dream akin to the ones I was having 1-2 weeks ago, but I lost it as soon as I woke up.