1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What was your dream last sleep cycle?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kaiyodei, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

its a creepypasta kinda day for everybody I guess XD

2. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

Had myself a very sensual, yet somewhat odd dream.
    In this dream I woke up in a different bed with this very beautiful young woman riding me. I did not know this girl but it felt like I had seen her before and I couldn't remember where. But anyways she just kept on riding me ever so slowly, taking her time and enjoying herself. The best way I could describe her was that she fit my personal concept of my absolutely perfect female partner. Anyways I sat up to where she was completely lying back against me in my lap. I began kissing her neck and she gave out the most sensual of light moans, so barely audible that it could almost past as a sigh. One of my hands instinctively slides down between her thighs to rub her slit as she ground on my cock. I kissed up her neck as she turned her head and we shared probably one of the most sensual kisses that my subconscious has ever experienced. As we kissed I reached up and massaged her breasts (which felt like about a C-cup or so and she had her nipples pierced, absolutely perfect in my eyes). They felt so supple in my hands but held such a lovely shape. After breaking the kiss I just held her as we slowly ground against each other in utter bliss.

The next thing I knew I woke up to myself grinding so hard against my mattress that I was afraid I'd punch a hole into it.

This was by far the most vivid dream I've had in a very long time.

3. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

Very concise one that's kind of weird and funny.

I dreamt that a female forum member texted me that they had soaked themselves trough their pants. I texted back "k", followed by "?".

4. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

I can't remember how it started but it looked like it was from medieval times. There was a guy who was telling everyone that he found gold in an island and we should all collect it. So we all get in out flying pirate ships... um, yeah, whatever. It played a little bit like the Count of Monte Cristo (except for the flying ships... and the fact the whole town is there) but the money is under water and someone has go get it. 2 people go down... and at some point I became one of them. Yeah, I wasn't in the dream until now.
    Anyway, unlike the movie there are no chests of money, there was an underwater house or inn or something. Well, I mean it was underwater but not in the water if that makes any sense. It's completely dry. So the other person I'm with is pissed there's no money and tells me we should leave. Instead I find a little alcove and a little pile of gold and silver in front of small hidden panel door and let him know.
    For some odd reason I knew I couldn't trust this person. He'd give up too easily and just take money for himself... but I didn't do anything about that. And he never actually did afterwards... I guess I just wasn't very trusting. I don't even know who this guy is... I mean, I guess I did in my dream.
    So I find the secret panel and there's all these rooms with clues to get the next room... kinda like National Treasure 2. Except I don't remember any of the rooms or what we did. Eventually, we find these passes that we have to stick into a machine which calls us bus to go... I dunno, somewhere. So we put them in the machine and walk out the door and we're at a bus drop-off at an airport. Penn for Penn and Teller is there telling us what to do. He's says I'm number 1 and the guy I'm with is number 2. I keep laughing saying I'm not doing a number 2... I don't know why I'm finding it so hilarious in my dream.
    I'm not sure if we ever got on the bus to go where ever. My cat was making noise and generally being annoying to wake me up.
    Maybe I'm watching too many movies.

5. blaidd_drwg

blaidd_drwg is never satisfied

I dreamt of zombies last night. I think I had a similar one a few weeks ago. Both times I woke up the same way. In the dream I was kicking at a zombie and my leg actually kicked in bed. Woke my wife up and she in turn woke me up asking if I was ok. Screwy. It's actually been a long time since I had dreams like that and remembered them.

6. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

I dreamed I got dog poop on me. :c

7. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

I dreamt that certain person from here and I were up at ungodly early hour, asking each other different questions, some NSFW some not. It was actually pretty funny dream :p

Serathaiya likes this.
  8. MurphyAlter

WHO

vahaala likes this.
  9. vahaala

Not telling >:3
    I'm not sure if said person would like to have identity revealed. Also I haven't spoke about this dream to that person yet as well. Maybe if I get a "yes" on the first part; only then I'd tell.

10. blaidd_drwg

blaidd_drwg is never satisfied

Ok so it seems more and more lately, I'm remembering my dreams. I went a whole year unable to remember my dreams and now they're coming in off and on.

Ok so last night I had an oddly realistic feeling dream. I dreamt one of my fellow artist friends was a vampire and she had broken into my house. I was trying to lock myself in the bedroom but she still managed to bust in, knocking me down. I had turn to try and get away but she jumped on me from behind. I sort of realized I wasn't going to be able to get away from her, so I said, "Fine just bite me get this over with." She did. And I could feel her fangs sinking into the back of my neck. Damn it hurt! I woke up. My neck was still sore and i reached back even to rub it. But I was still dreaming! A dream within a dream, which I don't know if I've ever done that before. I was with a bunch of friends and the artist friend of mine there too. I told them about the dream but left out the detail of who the vampire was that attcaked me. But when said vampires had attacked me, I look straight into her eyes and she seemed surprised about it. I started thinking in the dream that maybe she really was a vampire and had somehow messed with my memories of what happened. Then I woke up again. This time for real, and there was still a vague ache in the back of my neck this morning. Too weird.

11. spikd_telecaster

spikd_telecaster ...

I was at school, in PE. My (30 yr old) friend was in the class with me and we were running around and laughing. I think he showed up in it because my other friend (she has a crush on him) and I were talking about him that previous night and my brain is weird and does things like that..note that this dream was a month or so ago. I don't dream often.

12. AkaiKitsune

AkaiKitsune Boop

I had a dream that I went shopping at my local supermarket and ended up queuing for literally hours waiting to pay before driving home again. FFS, I go to sleep to get away from my boring as shit daily life, and now my dreams are even more mundane and tedious.

spikd_telecaster and Exeter like this.
  13. MurphyAlter

I dreamed I was Harry Potter, but after going through school like five times, and turning back time to do it all over with the knowledge I gained. I got cocky and said stuff like "Let's just say I've been in this line before."

vahaala and Exeter like this.
  14. MurphyAlter

Had a dream I was kidnapped into some sort of thing without realizing it for a while. And some Judge Doom-looking guy with a melted-off face told my mom "We've gotten all we need out of him, so we're calling off the search."

Then, some time after escaping, and having gotten PTSD (according to my dream brain) I was riding down the highway when the concrete truck next to us turned into a missile launcher vehicle and launched a missile. I took a picture, and the people followed us to my mom's work, where they hunted myself, my mom, and my sister with assault rifles. I called 911, and stayed on the line with them the entire time and somehow none of us died. The 911 operator said if I'd done things differently, people would have died, and my mind flashed to scenarios where things went wrong.

Once again, these weren't nightmares, as I wasn't scared in the dream, just really panicky when I woke up.

And I was more tired when I woke up than when I went to sleep, unsurprisingly.

15. vahaala

I dreamt that I was driving around in some sort of advanced SUV vehicle (dunno why but I only remember it was BMW) to visit a friend in a city pretty far away. And the systems in it were controlling pretty much all the stuff, I only turned the driving wheel around basically.

16. spikd_telecaster

spikd_telecaster ...

A while ago I had a dream where I was hanging out with my crush after church. It was simple and short, but nice.

17. MurphyAlter

So I was a really hot anthro Twilight Sparkle, and along with all my other hot anthro pony friends, I was using my good looks to lure a werewolf biker out onto the beach because he was an asshole, and once he got there he turned back into a weasel and got in trouble for being there because I guess it was a girls-only beach.

I don't really understand it, but I looked really damn good in that bikini.

18. AkaiKitsune

AkaiKitsune Boop

I just woke up from dreaming that I was having sex with a woman with short hair like in this position, kissing her face, neck and back and nibbling her ear while I did so. It was really nice, but now I'm awake and have nobody to actually do that to, I'm so pent up.

19. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

LOVE that position. In either role.

AkaiKitsune likes this.
  20. MurphyAlter

First dream was that I was a pokemon trainer, and encountered a high-level never-before-seen pokemon, but I only had two low-level pokemon in my party at the time. I was defeated, so I lost my chance to ever catch it.

Then I had a dream where I was Nick Wilde, and I was to be the first cosmonaut of the chicken army. I had always dreamed of going to space, but they tried to switch me out at the last minute, so I stole the launch codes.

Keely and spikd_telecaster like this.