1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What was your dream last sleep cycle?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kaiyodei, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Keely

Keely The Happy Helpful Husky

dreamed about having a jaguar hunting me and an unspecified other person out in the jungle and making a safe place to sleep by lashing together sticks in to a little cage to sleep in. Then I woke up and found out that it was thundering outside which totally explains the growling jaguar in the dream

spikd_telecaster likes this.
  2. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

Well, I went out to the bar last night and saw a few friends I hadn't seen in a while.

And last night I kept dreaming about more people showing up, then waking up, realizing I hadn't gone back to the bar, but was instead still in bed, and falling back asleep and dreaming of more bar time.

Also, after the fifth or sixth time of that, I did eventually dream of other stuff. The only thing I can remember is trying to hook up with a Braixen, who didn't even want to give me the time of day.

3. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

My dream kept shifting around. At one point it seemed like a sitcom that revolves around a place that does glamour shots. Actually... that would have been a good premise for a sitcom. At some point there was [male] customer who's photos just turned out terrible... because he was not attractive and everyone was reluctant of showing him his photos, but we made fun of him anyway. Someone drew a caricature of him, but when I looked at it, it had nothing to do with him at all. The pictures reminded me of some really awesome drawings I did.... which I think was in another dream.... although seemed like a real memory.
    So dream shifts to me on my bed drawing. My cat, who is now apparently female and a kitten, is lying next to me and starts panting. Then I realize why, she was masturbating. Yeah... so, that was weird. It wasn't erotic, it was cute.

I don't remember much else.

4. blaidd_drwg

blaidd_drwg is never satisfied

I dreamed there was nuclear war. Maybe not so much of a war, we were being decimated. My family and I were in some kind of hospital. It was totally empty. We were trying to get down into the basement levels. I kept looking out windows and seeing mushroom clouds. There was rumbling noise and we were freaking out. The whole dream was happening in jumps and flashes. Very confusing. Then I woke up.

5. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Kinda had a disturbing dream. I only remember that last part. I was done shopping for groceries and was putting them in my car (which was a Pontiac Aztec for someone reason- I've never driven one). I went to put the shopping cart back and my car was gone. There was note on the ground that said something about "I've got your car now" or something stupid.
    I'm not sure why but I went up and down the aisles looking for my car anyway and then got a call on my cell phone. It was the guy who stole the car to let me know he's in my house lying on the couch and maybe that he is naked. I'm not sure why he was being ambiguous of his lack of clothing, though. So, anyway I was kinda freaked out... more about missing my car (and groceries) so I decided I needed to call the cops and was desperately looking for a payphone. Strange that I can remember my cell phone and one point and totally forget it in the next.
    I think the dream ended after some guy wouldn't let me use the phone.

I usually have a week of dreams I remember and then none for a few weeks.

6. Blacktongue

Blacktongue Member

My dreams....or rather...nightmares...have been...rather dark lately.

7. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

Had a very bizarre dream that involved a very large stadium, some sort of competition, and me sleeping with and gently penetrating this girl, only to have her have a mental breakdown in the process and me having to comfort her...

8. ForestFires

ForestFires Silent Protaganist

I had a dream recently that I was sitting with someone who I haven't known for long (less than a week) and we were looking on my computer at my artwork and I was cringing really, really badly about it for some reason and they were laughing at the computer at my artwork.

9. MurphyAlter

I dreamed that I was at school and got to meet Bernie Sanders, but he had started on some meds to calm him down.

10. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

I keep having dream about kittens. Good, fluffy dreams. SO FLUFFY!

11. MurphyAlter

Had a dream where a girl wanted to hook up with me, but wanted me to wait until 6pm. Obviously I woke up before that 6pm happened. OTL

Also had a dream where I was fishing in a swimming pool that somehow got full of fish.

12. MurphyAlter

So I had a dream I was hanging out with a guy in northern India, and we were in a supermarket. I was trying to get him to "shop like an American" to see what he thought Americans shop like, and he'd keep wandering around for a long time before buying some sort of beer. After the third time he did this (including him finding a Reeses cup beer), I asked him why he was doing it. I never got an answer because there was an air raid siren. We ran to a bomb shelter room in a back passageway which was covered in blue bathroom tile. I peeked outside to see a small silver aircraft being swarmed by fighter jets. My Indian friend was telling me that we were in a place that was at high risk for getting bombed, and that if we were to be nuked, the shelter wouldn't really help.

13. Eloe Elwe

Eloe Elwe Sexy Space Coyote

A couple nights ago, I had a dream that I was being trained to be a man servant in an elegant mansion. The lord of this mansion, and his two young sons, were vampires of all things. Not my typical fantasy, but just before I woke up, there was about to be a dinner party with a host of different fantasy creatures. I remember seeing a werewolf, kitsune, ork, Sasquatch, and others sitting around a large table. I don't recall anything sexual, but it must have been implied, because I woke to a raging hard on.

Try as I might, I have not been able to go back to explore further.

14. MurphyAlter

During my nap yesterday afternoon, I dreamed about going back in time to about the 90's and convincing a conservative senator that global warming was real. He lived in a house with a lot of windows which for some reason was in the parking lot of the walgreens by my mom's work.

15. blaidd_drwg

Haven't been remembering my dreams for a while and then all of a sudden I have one of intensely vivid dreams about a different life. A cute girl I don't recognize from anywhere in my life, and I'm fooling around with her. She's skinny, which I haven't been with a skinny girl in many years. Short dark hair and brown eyes. Pale skin. Very cute.
    We were listening to Tool and laying in her bed. There were so many details I don't have time to write it all out. At some point another guy is there and we're trying to get her to choose which of us she wants to be with. Then I'm looking through her dad's DVD collection, because it's his house we're at. She lives next door to my grandmother, who looks nothing like my grandmother that's been dead for several years. so many things happened in the dream. Then I woke up and was trying desperately to go back to sleep but couldn't. This girl is going to haunt my thoughts for a while. sigh.

16. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

Had a dream recently that involved my father...not a very pleasant dream sadly.

17. MurphyAlter

Two nights ago, I dreamed I met a really nice nerdy girl, but when I got to her apartment, her bed was full of biting and stinging insects, and she wouldn't let me get rid of them.

Then last night I dreamed I got a job working for some sort of new-age culty church, and the lady running it was very strict.

18. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Erotic dreams lately. Which is odd because I'm not going to bed unsatisfied.
    ...and my body is "up" before I am. Not that mind, I do have a very short, slow leisurely play session before I get up. I don't [want to] finish, but it's a nice way to start the day.

19. Fenny

Fenny Active Member

The only thing that I remember from my dream was that I was working for stuff for a class I was failing and I have a bunch of other failing classed and I started to cry becasue I knew I wouldn't graduate. I must be a soothsayer.

20. blaidd_drwg

Recently I had a very interesting sex dream. I know this isn't the adult threads, so I warn you, it's a little graphic.

I don't have sex dreams often and since I don't remember most of my dreams, lately, this was a nice change of pace. Anyway, it was brief and only took place in the hour between my two morning alarms. I remember that my wife and we're having sex and she had grown a penis! She hadn't started using it on me but I was playing with it and sucking it. I remember it was much bigger than mine, at least 8 inches and very thick. The head was small and kind of pointed. But I was going after it! I paused at some point and was thinking about her fucking me with it...and I woke up. ERRRRG!!! Yeah, so frustrating.