1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What was your dream last sleep cycle?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kaiyodei, Aug 7, 2014.

1. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

Yeah, in that dream they seemed uh... Fully-minded? Not the mindless ones. And it's not *that* cool when you have to live a dream like this xD

2. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Yeah I've felt pain from a dream before. The dream and the pain have faded from my mind.
    I did kick the wall in my dream once... I didn't wake up but I pretty sure I felt that in my dream, as I noticed it when I woke up.

I don't know how some of you dream, I have likem dream ADD; it never seems to follow any wort of linear pattern and suddenly shifts to something different. Maybe I just get bored too easily.

3. Akanisen

Akanisen Artist

I haven't remembered my dreams for months (maybe a year(?) except for the occasional bits and pieces. But I do remember part of one of mine last night, basically I was in my bed, looked over and saw a small (2-3ft I think(?) skeleton walking around then said "what next am I going to see a cat skeleton?". That's all I remember. Needless to say the first thing I did after waking up was feed my cat o_O

4. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

I dreamt last night that I got back together with my first major girlfriend. We dated for almost two years but things deteriorated by the end of the first one. By the end of our 20 months she had cheated on me, I don't know how many times, and we had been at each other's throats for months. I had lost most of my friends because of her and because I couldn't be bothered to try and earn them back.

In the dream we just spent some time together, talking, trying to figure out what had happened between us. The one thing that made it possible was that she had matured and wasn't aggressive or antagonistic anymore. She spent a lot of our relationship saying mean things and then walking away or hanging up the phone. So the dream was a new experience. I'm not sure how I feel about it, I think I mis something about her today but I don't know what. I know that in real life, seeing her again would be nothing like that... She's too judgmental and looks down on people too frequently. I went to a technical college, not a university, and I'm working in fast food right now, a recipe for the worst kind of denigration she could muster.

vahaala likes this.
  5. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

A NIGHTMARE.
    I dreamed I was back in New Orleans with my ex. Actually, it wasn't New Orleans, it was France. For some reason I had to go back to the house to get something and my Dad was helping me. But instead my Dad left me there thinking I wanted to stay. So, I started walking back to a hotel in France. But it was like 23 miles or something. For some reason or another I went back to my ex's house (which resembled an old house I used to live in) and was on their computer and had a bunch of dirty dishes.
    As soon as she pulled up to the house I freaked out, turned off the computer gathered up my dirty dishes and dashed to the kitchen. She confronted me before I did for some reason (not for being in the house oddly enough).
    I ended up buying a plane ticket to get the fuck out of there.

I do not want to dream of that shit anymore.

6. blaidd_drwg

blaidd_drwg is never satisfied

Apparently a dream can be recurring, when you dream it again after a year from the first time.

My dreams are often alternate reality versions of my life, as if I had made different choices or things worked differently in the past.

I had a fight with my girlfriend. She did something that was pretty bad, felt like a betrayal. So we argued big time, her crying as I left for work. I'm at work, something like an Office Depot or maybe Frye's. My co-worker/good friend (a girl) who works in the computer repair department, has blond hair worn back and blue eyes, no make-up, white dress shirt sort of uniform, is pissed off about what my girlfriend did when I tell her. I'm apparently in sales. We're talking when my girlfriend walks in. She has changed her clothes since morning, dressed up in fact. A blue dress with white flowers of some kind, her blond hair is curled the way I like it and she is wearing make-up, her blue eyes bright with this...look as she finds me. Everything seems to slow down as she comes close to me. I know she's dressed this way to throw me off my guard. That blue dress. I can feel myself weakening. She's standing close to me, wants me to kiss her as she's apologizing. If I do it she'll have beaten me. Her mouth is close to mine and I'm fighting it, trying to resist. I can see those red lips and smell her scent, like vanilla and roses. I wake up.

And yeah it is odd that my girlfriend looks exactly like my work friend. One made up and the other not. Also, neither of them look even remotely like my wife, but like someone from my past I can't seem to forget.

7. flapper72

flapper72 Well-Known Member

In part of my dream I had like 50+ silicone penises and for some reason I was trying to move them all around my house. Naturally I was just dropping them all over the place and probably laughing at it too. Also during the dream I somehow came up with a design for the following character's penis.
    e54f2928be33e9fd39d491dd629c2b37.jpg
    The basic idea was it would have 2 swooping wing thingys going from the head to the knot with the pointy bit at the knot. Then there were 2 sub-wings closer to the underside of the dick. And it was colored in her (his? its?) same color scheme too. It would have very little texturing, but I was subconscious and somehow designed a penis, so I'm gunna call that good.

8. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

I've had quite a few bizarre dreams, granted I can't remember any details.

9. motrax

motrax Member

Watching a badly made wildly inaccurate history movie that was done in a cartoonish style resembling the goblin-people things from the Felix the Cat Movie or the acid trip scene from Beavis and Butthead do America.

Strange dreams are commonplace for me, but hey, free entertainment even when not lucid.

10. flapper72

The other night I was cuddled up with my XL tucker and in my dream I managed to fully take the knot. I was elated, so much so that I wanted to make sure it was actually in. So I woke up and reached to feel my butt. I was sad. He was in my arms the entire time.

And last night I dreamt that I was playing Runescape... this always happens whenever I play a game for 10+ hours in 1 day. I think it's kinda funny although it does show how much of a no-life I can be.

11. blaidd_drwg

blaidd_drwg is never satisfied

I've often had dreams that were directly related to the current game I was spending all my free time with. It's usually because something in the game was frustrating me so much that it began to spill over into my dreams. I remember the first time it happened. It was with an old game called Legacy of The Ancients. At certain point in the game I got stuck and couldn't figure out how to progress to the next stage of the game. It was driving me crazy! Then one night I had a dream i was in that world searching for this thing from the game. It so amazing! The next day I went back to play and noticed something I hadn't before and BOOM I began making progress again. It was awesome. This happened many times over the years. Some of the more recent were with World of Warcraft (that happened a few times) and Skyrim.

12. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

I remember the first time that happened to me was with the Ice Path in Pokemon crystal. I dreamt I beat it and got to Blackthorn City, which in my dream, had the other end of the bullet train. Next day, I finally beat the ice puzzle with the for boulders.

Anyway, last night I was dreaming about riding school buses in front of an older version of my high school, which in my dream, had a different road layout, and lots of old growth trees and ivy, as well as missing the entire athletic area. At one point, the bus I was on stopped, and everyone went dead silent. We could hear a dripping and splashing in the gas tank.

I feel like this was the same world as another dream I've had, which is basically my hometown, but much older,with grander architecture and older buildings.

13. Reptile

Reptile Semi-Professional Butthole Spelunker

My mom Yelling and throwing shit at me

14. Airless

Airless Active Member

I had this dream that I got a Fursuit made for me, but it was kinda like a kigu at the same time!
    Things went horribly wrong with it though. The species kept flip-flopping between crocodile and tiger, and the sewing was so bad, the entire seam running the length of my right leg split open!

I think this dream is warning me to make my own suit instead of buying one? :S

15. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

I had another dream in my "old city" world, but I can't remember any details.

16. flapper72

One of my friends was impersonating a popular competitive tf2 shoutcaster and while he was in the middle of recording a youtube video he ran off and jumped in his spaceship and flew off. To make this weirder the ship was a Dragon Ball Z Sayain sphere ship thing that was moded to look like a Zubat. If someone can draw that for me, I love you.

Also I basically confessed my love (that I didn't think I had) to one of my best friends. Which would be kinda cool if she didn't think of me as a brother, and if I didn't think of her as a sister, and it was not in a dream. I may be in love with my e-sister and I'm not sure I should tell her...

17. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

Last night, I had a dream that I stole a vacuum cleaner, hid it in the basement, and then the police with search dogs came to sniff it out and arrest me...

18. Caracal

Caracal Warm-blooded Cat Furniture

Housecleaning is bad! I knew it! :cool:

YogSothoth likes this.
  19. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

Damn vacuums.
    They're a gateway to other cleaning products!

YogSothoth and Caracal like this.
  20. Reptile

Reptile Semi-Professional Butthole Spelunker

I've forgotten most if it, all can remember is a massive hole opening in the parking lot of my complex with smoke bellowing out of it.