1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What's a good anal lube thats slippery but doesnt absorb as easy as BD Cumlube?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Knot My XL Rex, May 3, 2019.

1. Knot My XL Rex

Knot My XL Rex Member

I absorbed the cumlube whilst I still had my Large fenir knotted in me, that didnt feel great taking him out dry....

2. halounam

halounam Active Member

Naturally, when leaving a knotted toy in for a lil while even the best lube will be "absorbed" or dry up.
    I recommend J-Lube, it's very similar to BD cumlube in consistency and can be prepared in whatever thickness you prefer as it comes in a dry powder that you mix with water. A $20 bottle will make literal gallons of lube. It's a veterinary product, however, so you might want to do a bit of research on it before investing in a bottle but it has a relatively long and stable history of human use as an anal lubricant. Coconut oil might also be worth checking out, as it's obviously oil-based and won't dry up as easily but I'm less likely to advise it for very large insertions.
    My main advice is simpler... just make sure to reapply lube before removing an inserted knot. Spread some below the knot and push whatever is left of the toy in and you'll be good to go.