1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Which Chance to... er, chance?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Boy_Pyro, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Boy_Pyro

Boy_Pyro New Member

I really, really want a Chance with a cumtube. Its been on my wishlist since it was released. But I haven't bit the bullet yet, and I am hoping you guys can help me out.

I am a t-man and have had a hysto, so I'm not deep. Which is fine, I also engage in anal play.

So the first question is chance flared, or unflared, and the second is, small or medium? I am super aroused by flared, but I have a difficult time sometimes with my Small Zaratan (6 inch head I think?). I want a toy that is going to make me feel super full and super used. But boy that jump from Small Chance Flared to Medium is a lot (2.5" eesh).

Second, of course, is whether to get a cumtube. Thoughts on them?

Thanks in advance!

2. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

my general recommendation is to start with a unflared Chance and see if you enjoy the shape. Flared chance can be pretty difficult to insert, but it is a very unique feeling toy.

Cumtubes can be fun, but is just one more thing to clean. CT's are a nice option to have even if the tubes get in the way sometimes

3. Boy_Pyro

Boy_Pyro New Member

As much as I don't like it (another pricey toy to buy), you're probably absolutely correct here.

4. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

i did the buy a flared first thing. i ended up using the toy rarely. then a got a UF, fell in love with the toy and it became one of my most used toy. very easy to use once you get used to it.

5. Fletch

Fletch Member

Not to try to dissuade you against chance in any way, but I have a tucker that i really love. They're quite similar designs. The flare can be a bit much some days, other days it's amazing. Suppose it has to do with mood, timing, body, etc.