1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Which Penetrable to Choose?

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by FoxCrow, Jan 20, 2021.

1. FoxCrow

FoxCrow Member

Hello everyone!
    I (f) am wanting to get my fiance a penetrable, but I'm not sure which to get. He has never used a penetrable or any other sex toy before, and I'm not very familiar with penetrables either. His penis is a little on the larger side (in both length and girth), and I know that some penetrables can be too tight for some people. After looking at and comparing all of the different toys' appearances and textures, reading lots of reviews, and looking at the tightness ranking chart, I was thinking of getting him Nix, Zoie, or Alice.
    I like the way Janine looks, but I've heard that her texture is very intense, sometimes too intense, and I'm not sure if it would be too much for a beginner or not.
    I also really like the way JT and Rowan look, but I'm worried they will be too tight for my fiance.
    What have been your experiences with the toys I've mentioned, or other penetrables that you've had? Any other advice or information would be greatly appreciated as well.
    Thank you so much!

2. aszures_II

aszures_II New Member

I would recommend Nix. I'm not a person who has a penis, but my husband is, and he very much enjoys Nix. He's also on the larger side, length and girth wise. He originally had a Snowball, but we rehomed it because it was way too tight for him, and has found that Nix is not too loose, and not uncomfortably tight.

3. FoxCrow

FoxCrow Member

Awesome! Thank you!

4. rainbowserpent69

rainbowserpent69 New Member

A second vote for Nix here. It can be a little heavy and unwieldy, but its great once you get the hang of it. I would also personally recommend Lily if he is after something alittle tighter.

5. FoxCrow

FoxCrow Member

Thank you so much everyone! I ended up getting him a Janine, and he LOVES it!! I'll probably end up getting him a Nix later!