1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

whole lot sale - best offer

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by H0micide, Oct 8, 2019.

1. H0micide

H0micide Member

All sold

So I decided to split the toys up instead of trying to sell altogether. Whatever toys dont sell by Thursday the 10th they go in the trash, make me an offer for one or all. Ships from NY to lower 48 only and it's free. I do have cats, expect a hair or two. I will clean/boil them prior to shipping but, always clean before use! Fast shipping and will send a tracking number as soon as I have it. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Pic is attached. Paypal only.

large unflared chance mad titan med firmness
    large echo opal med firmness
    large nocturne split arctic ice med firmness cum tube has been cut short you can cap it or use a connector to use it still
    med nocturne amethyst med firmness cum tube has been cut short you can cap it or use a connector to use it still
    med nox rogue me firmness
    med elliot glaive firm firmness cum tube has been cut short you can cap it or use a connector to use it still
    rowan masturbator surprise me color
    med crackers wearable rouge in color
    mr hankeys firehose natural tan and soft firmness

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  2. comatosekitty

comatosekitty Member

i take it the firhose from hankey toys is 75% soft, or did you special order it to be softer?

Is there a price range youre looking for? i'm interested in buying

nevermind, just read the top of the post. let me know if youre willing to split it and sell it separately

3. H0micide

H0micide Member

Yes it is the 75% soft. I'd take 125 shipped.