1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTB BD L/XL Austin in Soft

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Saphyrion, May 3, 2021.

1. Saphyrion

Saphyrion New Member

Hello all, new user here and at a point of desperation lol. With having almost no chance of getting a custom order from BD these days me and my BF are hoping to find the above toy somewhere else.
    We are willing to spend $125 with shipping included to find this rare combo.

2. Daetophet

Daetophet Active Member

There is a wanted section where this should be posted.

It’s not too hard to find these during inventory drops but u have to be watching the inventory closely. Monday-Friday they usually drop inventory around 9-11am eastern time. Every once in a while they will do a drop in the evening and/or special color drops which they usually send out email blasts to advertise. They sometimes do one or 2 drops on Saturday and usually no drops on sundays.

xl size toys tend to go very very quickly in the first 5-15 minutes. Large are usually up for an hour or so before they are picked up.

Everything else is usually sold out by 2-3pm in the afternoon so if you are checking in the evening you are highly unlikely to find any toys at all and certainly no large or extra large size as there usually are lower in quantity available and sell out earlier.

would recommend to keep the shop open and refresh and you should be able to pick one up. If u really want to get xl then u need to check every 5-15 minutes and refresh the page. For large u can check every 30 minutes and u should be able to snag one.

if u do see one then add it to your cart asap before someone else picks it up.

Be sure to check the box for flops or they will not be shown

good luck.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
  3. RJCK

RJCK Well-Known Member

Good Info.... I didn’t know all that.
    :)