1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTB: Dexter xl

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Derangerous, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Derangerous

Derangerous Member

Looking for this big knotty boy med firm, don't mind color. No suction cup or cum tube please.

2. Ely

Ely Survey of The Cosmos

7E2DB685-458B-42B6-930E-48894D918B64.jpeg
    Hey , I got your buddy here , he is dark brown actually. The reason I am seeking to find him another home is cause I can’t take him , so he just sits abandoned in the closet. It’s my first time here so, u let me know what’s the next step , if u want it . I paid 160 for it on clearance , but can’t even find the beauty mark , Jon here , (Ely is my xtube name)

3. Ely

Ely Survey of The Cosmos

13C79204-D2B1-40FA-9492-77B339C5CE4A.jpeg

4. Derangerous

Derangerous Member

You have what I been looking for! Gah I am so excited! Haha. Though sucks you arnt able to take this beast. Hopefully I can! Should be a nice challenge! Soo we need to figure out a price we both agree on. What do you think a fair offer would be?

5. Ely

Ely Survey of The Cosmos

130? Plus shipping. And sweet, also it has a hole I drilled on it at the bottom to attach to wall with my self-made contraption out of Home Depot hardware , it’s very useful , I’ll take a picture of it too and post it here. I am not home yet , but I promise I’ll do it tonite for sure

6. Ely

Ely Survey of The Cosmos

995444E3-4977-4A49-972C-4C16465CA8B4.jpeg B57BC5DA-4ED9-4752-AD13-DE089D8B31C9.jpeg 3D8A26F4-65BC-4F84-9B4D-DE4C8E027AA2.jpeg I
    Ok here is your buddy just out a dish soap bubble bath so excited he might get some action again / fulfill his life’s purpose with someone else, let me know if 130 is ok, you can pay the shipping once u get, i don’t think it should be more than 20 bucks, I am in Texas, I can UPS ground. And I guess if you agree here in this thread, we can move to pvt message to exchange PayPal info , and I’ll send u my digits too if u need to call me

7. Derangerous

Derangerous Member

Ya I am here in Cali and should bee that much in shipping. But I didnt know there was a rather large hole you fixed into the bottom to suited your needs. I am not sure if they will suit mine however. Least not at that price.

8. Ely

Ely Survey of The Cosmos

I understand, well it’s ok, you can make an offer, if not I’ll just keep it. I know one day I will be able to take it , and yeah , tbh the hole is bigger than the vac u lock thingie , cause I use a large bolt instead . Will probably not do that on new toys I buy from now on so they are more sellable

9. endless

endless Active Member

Ely, if he doesn't want it, im very interested

10. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

let me add my two sense to this.

Dexter is much easier to take than Cole. the shorter shaft mean it doesn't force the tip past the bend, like Cole does. the the knot is a bit more tapered and less abrupt.

Not to derail any sale here but the big issue I have with Dexter is that unless you can take the knot or are going to be training to take its knot, the toy is very boring. the "ridges" under the tip are ascetically pleasing, but provide very little stimulation and those are the only texture the toy has. It's also glossy smooth, which I don't find very appealing. this also makes it so Dexter squeegees lube right off making replication a constant must.

But,

Dexter's knot is fantastic. Its huge and ties wonderfully. If you could mount Dexter somehow and knot fuck it, holy shit would it be amazing.

anyways to those in this post I hope whatever happens turns out for the best. If you have question about huge toys id be glad to answer them.