1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

(WTB)-(INT'R OR CAN) Rex, Echo, Nox, Luka, Kona, Leilani, Snowball, Nix, Snep, Hazel, Duke'sButt, JT

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Kiyo Mutt, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Kiyo Mutt

Kiyo Mutt New Member

Looking to purchase a large lot of toys, (doesnt need to be all at once) anything from small to large and I am willing to pay for international shipping fees and customs taxes. There are a few other toys i will list at the bottom of the TL/DR nightmare post.

Do not mind toy quality ie: flops or minor damage, if the toy is still useable, I will buy it. Prices are based on offer, specifically yours and can be turned down if asking exuberant or excessive prices for what the product is based surplus/USED rating system.

Example, will not buy a poor condition or "parts" condition item if seller is asking for an excellent or likenew/new in the box quality price range.

Can hit me up via PM/DM or email with your paypal payment info, so I can give you the muns. Also so shipping agreements can be made and respectively paid for.

I am able to pay through Paypal for anyone outside national range, and E-Transfer/EMT for locals or in country sellers. Though both options are still available for anyone that can accept.

Custom parts like cumtube and suction cups welcomed and will pay accordingly if functional.
    - Moko
    - Kippy

2. Kiyo Mutt

Kiyo Mutt New Member

Of course the dumbness that is my existsnce posted in the wrong column/topic.