1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTB: S/M Horse dongs ( USA)

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Avvi269, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Avvi269

Avvi269 Avvi Veria

WTB: Bumblehooves in Med/ small. Meduim- Tucker and possibly mini or small Sleph.
    I'm open to looking at other indie toys as well. Looking for horse looking bad dragon dildos.
    Mostly I'm looking for Small or Med. Open to considering other blunt ended toys as well.
    Bumblehooves due to the fact I keep missing them here and on the clearance sales everytime they pop up. Let me know what you got.

2. Kaesadilla

Kaesadilla Toy Hoarder

I have a bumblehooves in Aquarius coloration, medium firmness, and medium size. I'm about to list him for $100. <3

Attached Files:

3. Avvi269

Avvi269 Avvi Veria

Bump. Still looking at options

4. Acerbus

Acerbus Ultimate Cock Collecter

I have a M/M Tyson from Foxy Rabbit toys. I bought him directly from FRT Etsy but never used him. He's similar to a unflared Chance. My Tyson is a flop however. I dont have any pics on hand but I can take some when I get home tonight

5. Avvi269

Avvi269 Avvi Veria

I was trying to look up more information regarding Foxy rabbit toys, but I couldn't find anything. I'd love to see photos as it says Foxy rabbit on Esty no longer exists. I'll be awaiting to see what he looks like tonight. I have an unflared chance and I love him. So, I am certainly interested if he is something like a chance.

6. Acerbus

FRT is moving to their own website I think but im not sure if its up yet. I didnt realize their Etsy was gone. I'll be home pretty late but I'll take plenty of pics :)

Avvi269 likes this.
  7. Avvi269

Avvi269 Avvi Veria

Kaesadilla, I sent you a DM.

8. Acerbus

Sorry for the fuzz i just got home and immediatly took him out. The photos dont really show off the color of his splotch. Its actually pink (in his promo shot I thought it was a light brown)
    The flop reason was because it did not demould properly and the base doesnt look trimmed (tho the base was not listed as defective, just the head)
    I paid $75 for this toy and would like at least what I paid for back since he is unused.
    If you want some more pics just ask!
    Lasty if you do want Tyson I wont be able to ship him out until Jan. Im gonna be out of town tomorrow night for 2 weeks. Unless you wanna finalize everything tonight I can ship him off right before I head to work (Before 12pm CST)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019