1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[WTB/T] Art Comissions for Toys

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by HyenaTycoon, Feb 23, 2018.

1. HyenaTycoon

HyenaTycoon Member

Hi there, I’ve worked with comissions and other sorts of “art for items” trades, so I wanted to try my hand at trading some art for toys!

An elaboration: I will be taking some art comissions in return for toys as payment. I’m comfortable drawing NSFW, and most fetishes (I have a couple exceptions, but feel free to ask), but I’m more than happy to work with SFW art as well (which I have more experience with). Most details will be handled one on one on a case to case basis though, so if you have any questions just feel free to ask~

I’m quite open minded about what toys I’ll take, but I’m mostly interested in Medium size or larger, and I’m not partial towards cumtubes. I’m really looking for a Medium Xar with a SC though, so bonus points if you have one of those to offer.

Here are some examples of my art. More can be found on my instagram (@hyenatyccon), but most of my recent work is a bit more quick and sketchy, I can do finished works too though, I promise!

https://imgur.com/gallery/GQiT5

But yes! If you’re interested, feel free to contact me with what you're offering, and what you’re looking for, and I’ll tell you if I’m down to make a deal!