1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS (CAN/INT) Flint, Nova, Tucker + Cumlube **PRICE DROP**

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Serasphiel, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Serasphiel

Serasphiel New Member

20180828_152244.jpg

Hello Bad Dragon forums replacement, as stated I'm here to sell those 3 big boys in the included pictures. Now that I'm done school I want to save up some cash for a down payment on a not piece of shit car. Compile that fact with the fact that for 8 days shy of a year now I've been dating a lovely girl, which basically means I don't need my toys anymore ;3 So, as fun as it is to chase her around with these monstrous dicks, I'd rather have some cash haha. Here's a description of the toys (Starting from left to right)

*****PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE BASED UPON WHERE YOU LIVE*****

Flint ***140$ USD***
    Size - L
    Firmness - Soft
    Features: None
    Defects: None
    Coloration - Custom Fade (25$ color)

Nova ***145$ USD***
    Size - XL
    Features: None
    Defects: None
    Firmess - Medium (Feels closer to a firm though)
    Coloration - Nova's signature (20$ color)

Tucker ***160$USD***
    Size - XL
    Features - Suction Cup (10$ feature)
    Defects: 1.5 mm divot on knot, came like that in the mail. Standard BD pouring defect
    (Sorry for how dirty the toys are btw, they've been collecting dust on my shelf for a year now)
    Firmness - Soft
    Coloration - Tuckers signature (20$ color)

I want to use the 6 bottles of unopened, unexpired Cumlube as an incentive. One toy = 1 freebie bottle of lube. Buy two of my toys, get 3 bottles of lube, buy all three and you get enough lube to properly use them, aka all 6 bottles... Just for a quick reference, 6 bottles of Cumlube is 42$ American + Whatever shipping is.

I am located out of Regina, Saskatchewan... That's in Canada btw (Also now that you know that you can check your own shipping costs) so, I would say this is a pretty good oppertunity for fellow Canadians to pick up some BD toys without getting charged that extra 40$ for bringing dragon dicks over state lines. on top of the stupid high shipping fees which have ranged for me personally, 45 to 65 dollars. Also, the Cumlube bottles do have the snap caps, I just removed them to show that they're unopened.

As for pricing, make me an offer and we can start haggling from there, preference is certainly gonna be given out to people who want to bundle up for those free bottles of lube. Now, as stated I would like this cash for a new car, but it isn't by any means urgent, so please just... Don't try and shoot for a complete steal, I'm willing to be totally reasonable. First come first served pretty much. If there's any info I've left out or you want a million close up pics to drool over the toys like I did then just ask, I can probably get them up relativly quickly. Have a good day everyone :3

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  2. dragonkid

dragonkid Member

Interested in Flint and Nova. I'm in Canada, can provide postcode by MP. What would be your price, bottles and shipping included?

3. Serasphiel

Serasphiel New Member

@dragonkid
    Hiya, the base price for those two boys would come to 285$ USD, plus whatever this shipping comes to. On top of that you would get 3 free bottles of cumlube, about 35$ USD value once you factor in seperate shipping costs. If you shoot me an address I can ship to you via private messages, I should be able to get an accurate shipping estimate for you. Considering you're in Canada, I'll just use Canada Post to save us some cash.

Just so you and everyone else interested in my toys, I did just start a new job last week... Sooooo I might not be super on time with my replies, still gonna check them though. Have a good day everyone

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  4. Celestus

Celestus Active Member

I offer $210 canadian for Tucker. Nova might be of interest if the other party backs out.

Zaphora likes this.
  5. Celestus

Celestus Active Member

Received tucker. Excellent

6. dragonkid

dragonkid Member

Got everything yesterday, thanks! Perfect shipping and packing.

7. Serasphiel

Serasphiel New Member

Alrighty that's great to hear you guys! Hope my boys can serve you well ;3

Needless to say, this threads closed now. Alllllll da cocks are gone!

Celestus and HazetheFox like this.