1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS CAN Breeder & Xenogon M/M (price drop - must go!)

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Kel, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Kel

Kel New Member

I bought these several years ago as a set of three with another toy, and liked the other one so much more that these have barely been used. Pretty sure Xenogon isn't even sold anymore, and this is the original Nova the Breeder without the cumtube. Both are medium size and medium firm, as far as I can recall... it's been a while. I am located in Canada, so fellow Canadians please take advantage of the opportunity to dodge customs fees (and pay in Canadian dollars)!

I'm moving next month and these need to go before then. Both were purchased for $90US each, any reasonable offer will be accepted, I'd just really like to keep them out of the landfill. Smoke-free, disease-free, pet-free environment. I will boil and seal before shipping, please be safe and sterilize on your end as well! Please give these guys a new home!
    20190709_184804.jpg 20190709_184834.jpg 20190709_184848.jpg

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    Slaanesh likes this.
  2. JTBear42

JTBear42 Towel Day Ambassador 2014

meant to ask if your prices are in US or Canadian (making the guess of US)

3. Kel

Kel New Member

Depends on where the buyer is. I'm happy to take Canadian from a fellow Canadian, if I can figure out how to set paypal up that way. If you're in the States, American because it's easier.

4. JTBear42

JTBear42 Towel Day Ambassador 2014

if you have any questions about paypal setup, feel free to ask the forum here..I've found it quite easy to both send and receive payments from sales here

Kel likes this.
  5. Kel

Kel New Member

Edited to drop the price!