1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS closet of cocks moving sale us only PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by huskybutt12, Jul 27, 2018.

1. huskybutt12

huskybutt12 Member

disclaimer i am getting this set up at college and am not able to get things shipped out till next week at least

all right so i am going to college and don't feel like taking 20+ dongs with me so i am selling them off
    if you want all of the toys you will need to go to the imgur link because i can only have 10 images on this page https://imgur.com/a/5SJd9td i am linking them here because their are 96 photos
    all toys that have a cum tube will come with a syringe free all toys come from a smoke free disease free home and will be boiled before there sent out buyer pays shipping i only work thru pay pal upload_2018-7-27_14-30-53.png

first up is my crackers with cum tube and free syringe with purchase (small) color old forth kind firmness med $55

next up is my gunner size med firmness med has a cum tube color Crimson Drake $80 SOLD

next up is my nova size firm base soft shaft firmness med has a cum tube and a suction cup color was Surprise Me $70 SOLD

next up is the daemon dick its one size and med firmness has a suction cup color is
    Red Devil to darker Red Devil $80
    SOLD

next up is my med Winston's Tongue size med firmness med color was surprise me $50

next up is my roland med size med firmness color surprise me $75 SOLD

next up is my Vasu med size med firmness color surprise me $60

next up is my kippy med size and med has a suction cup color is Rainbow Strawberry Yogurt Parfait $70

next up is my Winston's Tail med size med firmness color surprise me $75 SOLD

next is my Bruiser med size soft firmness color surprise me $75

next is the glyph med size med firmness color surprise me $75

next is my XL Winston's Tongue med firmness color Duka-Cola Quantum $75 SOLD

next is my large rex med firmness with a suction cup color Rex's Natural $95 SOLD

next is tako size large firmness med 70$

lastly are the Masturbators alice has a butte mark 45$ on the side in the i am not sure what color it is you can see it at the link at the top rowan in BD

brown it has a small tear in the front entry 25$ and sugar star in Everlasting Night has a dive it in the back of it 70$ Sold

all prices are negotiable thanks for stopping by and have a good rest of your day

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  2. Toa

Toa Well-Known Member

Ill take winston tail.

3. malski

malski Member

PM'd about Demon Dick!

4. Gman

Gman Dumb Doge

I'll take the Duke-Cola XL Tongue from yah

5. Locke

Locke Active Member

Lucky devil, I've been looking for one of those and somehow missed it when I looked over this post earlier. Congrats.

6. Toa

Toa Well-Known Member

It looks like xl tail and med tongue. So I'm still ahead of you.

7. Gman

Gman Dumb Doge

>Hello?
    the only XL there is obvious a tongue.

8. malski

malski Member

No, the tongue is definitely an XL. There is also a medium tongue. Calm down.

9. Toa

Toa Well-Known Member

Sorry. Wasn't able to look at the pictures clearly and misread it. I'll settle it by offering 80.

10. Gman

Gman Dumb Doge

This guy though.
    >I'd say it's not a bid and it's a first come first serve basis even if you messed up on what you thought you originally were asking for. But I don't fight for things, so please enjoy your $5+ markup haggle.

malski likes this.
  11. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

Interested in Nova, is that really a med? It looks like a small.

12. Toa

Toa Well-Known Member

If seller wants to go by first come, first serve they are welcome to and I will have no problem if they go to you. They do not list how they want to do it and I am just offering if they want to do more of a highest bid style.
    Here's more info from a staff member post. https://dragon-hoard.com/threads/sold.4260/#post-99578

13. sweeds

sweeds Member

hi i hope the gunner or nova are still available im really wanting them

14. Locke

Locke Active Member

Normally unless the seller states otherwise it's best to act under the concept that it's first come first serve especially where the payment is concerned. If it were to come to a bid I'm certain you'd have more competition, myself included (especially since I only make offers when I can pay immediately). People post here usually to avoid that. And the way you're acting about it seems both rude and disrespectful to others involved even taking into consideration that post about how a seller chooses to sell. Honestly I'd laugh if it goes to the first offer despite what you've said (and maybe cry a little on the inside).

malski and Slaanesh like this.
  15. Toa

Toa Well-Known Member

And I'm fine if they do. Seller hasn't even been back online since they posted this.

16. cumtube

cumtube Member

hello, is the nova still available?

17. marshmarsh

marshmarsh Active Member

sorry to bother you if it already has, but did the medium tail end up selling yet?

18. HighlandMistress

HighlandMistress Well-Known Member

Interested in your Bruiser. Would love to discuss further when you are back online~

19. URL

URL Member

Very interested in your Nova. Will do the asking price of $70 + shipping.

20. huskybutt12

huskybutt12 Member

are you still intrested?