1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS EE Equine Toys Henry & Jackson (Bidding Now Open)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by xVegetarianx, Jun 14, 2018.

1. xVegetarianx

xVegetarianx New Member

I bought the three largest Equine toys that EE has, and decided to sell the two largest ones because they are crazy big and will never be used, and also because they are the most expensive and I need money right now to live. The two largest ones are Henry and Jackson. Both are in mint condition, never used, and still in their carry bags. I got the tool box just for them when I got them, and only took them out a few times to take pictures of them and to show them to people. Each one was $320.00 (because they include a suction cup built into their base and were colored to look like the real thing with a pink splotch) so together they cost $640.00

They are both 100% Silicone, and Silicone Firmness is Hard.

Do not expect to actually use these as sex toys. They are too large, and are more for conversation pieces when you have parties. Also, because these are the two largest that EE sells on their website in the Equine section, the suction cups combined with the firmness of Hard, means the suction cups do not work.

The tool box I bought for them to keep them in for storing them to keep them protected and safe, was about $20.00

I'm looking to sell both Henry and Jackson together as a set, and I'll include their carry bags and the tool box.

After I paid shipping costs, the entire value is about $680.00

My avatar image is me wearing Charlie, with Henry, a Percheron Stallion measuring at IL = 18.00 & G = 13.00 (on my left leg) and Jackson, also a Percheron Stallion measuring at IL = 19.00 & G = 11.50 (on my right leg). In pictures below, Jackson is on the left, and Henry is on the right.

Henry-Jackson-01.png Henry-Jackson-02.png Henry-Jackson-03.png Henry-Jackson-04.png Henry-Jackson-05.png Henry-Jackson-07.png Henry-Jackson-09.png Henry-Jackson-10.png

Measurement Pictures
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Comparison Pictures
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I was trying to sell these on FetLife, but I'll just redirect any interested FetLife users to this post and tell them they have to follow these forum rules. You can look me up on FetLife, same user name.

I'll be using PayPal.

Place your bid in comments below.
    (BIDDING STARTS AT $420.00 USD)

Shipping Costs Not Included/You'll Still Have To Cover Shipping Costs
    I'm trying to sell these before September, so I'll award the highest bidder the sale in comments below in late August, 2018.
    To figure out shipping cost, measurements of tool box are 11 inches high, 11 inches deep, and 23 inches long. Total weight of tool box with toys inside, is 31 pounds. (shipping cost also includes tracking id number and certified delivery) I'll sell them in person if you are in my area. I'm in Cincinnati, Ohio USA.

The tool box will be in a plain brown box. In the tool box, I'll have both toys in their carry bags, and both of those in a larger plastic bag for added protection during delivery. Also, to keep them from moving around during delivery, I'll pack bubble wrap on top of them. You'll get a tracking number so you can track the delivery of the package, and it will be sent certified, so you'll have to sign for it. That way, package thieves won't be able to steal it from your porch or front door.

Anyone interested?

And just a reminder about the forum rules.

BDCA says, "The Open Trade Policy is that all discussions related to items for sale will be kept in public threads until a deal is finalized. This means, extra picture requests, extra information, price negotiation etc, all of it stays public. Only after a deal is agreed publicly, will the 2 users go to private to exchange payment/shipping details."

HazetheFox says, "IF SOMEONE SENDS YOU AN OFFER THOUGH PM NEVER ACCEPT IT"

So please follow the forum rules.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018 at 3:06 PM
  2. halounam

halounam Member

You must be new here. :p

I would absolutely make an offer but firm is a just bit much for me at this depth. Good luck with the sale!

xVegetarianx likes this.
  3. Knotydes

Knotydes Active Member

As a Jackson owner i can tell you a firm Jackson would be like trying to insert a cheese grater. I have issues with my soft one.

Henry wouldnt be that bad in firm, but there is no way you could get that thing deep.

EE really souldn't sell those two in firm. Those are literally hole wreckers. Sorry if thats a bit too graphic.

Good luck selling them. I really mean that.

xVegetarianx likes this.
  4. Toa

Toa Member

Well OP did say they were more for decoration.

xVegetarianx likes this.
  5. Knotydes

Knotydes Active Member

I am aware, i was just giving an actual user's perspective. there may be others out there that don't have issues with EE's firm, i just gave my opinion on the mater from the experience i have with both EE's firm and the toy Jackson.

as i said, i do hope the OP can sell these monsters. i just wanted to make sure they know its going to be a hard..................sell:cool: couldn't resist a bad joke

xVegetarianx likes this.
  6. xVegetarianx

xVegetarianx New Member

All videos on the internet of people using these, they were always using the Soft versions. So that is really cheating if you think about it, as the Soft versions can be squeezed to only be half as thick and half as long, and those Soft versions (in my opinion) looked more like fucking a big bowel of jello that would flop and bounce all over the place.

So I don't think my statement was wrong! As far as the internet goes, no one has ever taken these (Hard versions) before. No pictures or video of that exists anywhere on the internet as far as I know.

Reason I got these as Hard versions, is because I wanted them to be as realistic as possible. I'm more of a collector, and I don't like things that look or feel fake. For realism, these are the closest to the real thing. If I didn't have to sell these, then eventually I would have got a special fucking machine to attach them to that would mimic the thrusts of an actual horse, as a museum piece for people to look at and watch in amusement.

7. Knotydes

Knotydes Active Member

I dont quite know how to respond to this. I'll try to do my best, im not trying to sound be aggressive/offensive, let say more realistic.

Correct me if I'm wrong but from what you have written above. It sounds like you don't have much experience with more extreme play. the reason no one has taken firm Henry or Jackson is because those toy in firm are on the impossible side to fully take. I'm not sure if you are aware of anatomy, but by impossible I mean physically impossible. A normal person cannot insert a hard inflexible object past lets say 12." unless you want to puncture your bowels and die. the reason us "normal" humans take them in soft is because the toy is flexible enough to bend first into the ascending colon and then into the traverse colon. I have yet to conquer mine, but i feel im doing pretty good, being able take 12" of this stallion. (yes i am gloating:))

now to clarify my cheese grater statement. Jackson's head is very rough, even in soft. I cant imagine how rough it would feel in firm or how much damage it could do to the soft tissue's inside of you.

Again i am not trying to be a jerk, i am merely trying to clarify somethings and to joke around a bit. I mean come on whats not funny about two giant horse dongs.

Sorry if my previous statements were offensive or miss-interpretive. they were meant to sound jovial.

xVegetarianx and Rottsloan like this.
  8. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

The hardest of horse cocks...

xVegetarianx and HazetheFox like this.
  9. Toa

Toa Member

Buy it to store it in your car. Win any fight that breaks out.

Sakumi, Knotydes and xVegetarianx like this.
  10. Zaphora

Amir saved my life once...I hit someone with it who was trying to get in my house...he's a hard firm so yeah it definitely hurt...pretty sure they'd leave a mark xD

TDMcP, Sakumi, Knotydes and 2 others like this.
  11. Rottsloan

Rottsloan Monster Men Repository

Hahahaha I was gonna say, as soon as I read OPs “soft is cheating comment”, that’s a really weird way to look at toys. My favorite thing is they said it to you, who owns some XL toys (some in firm if i remember correctly?)

Couldn’t have asked for a better setup haha. Awesome response too!

Knotydes and xVegetarianx like this.
  12. Zaphora

I'm dead now from laughter...

Knotydes, xVegetarianx and Rottsloan like this.
  13. Knotydes

Knotydes Active Member

yeah, i think im at 8 or 9 firm XL's. A xl chance, which i can almost hilt and a Dexter who has 4.8" knot.

xVegetarianx and Rottsloan like this.
  14. Zaphora

Do you take payments?

xVegetarianx likes this.
  15. Zaphora

Interested

Offered 400 plus shipping paying june-august (payments) let me know if it works for you

Not necessarily interested in bidding etc.

Let me know please

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    xVegetarianx likes this.
  16. xVegetarianx

xVegetarianx New Member

June is almost over, so if we really think about it, August is only 2 months away, kind of. So if you need time to come up with the money, I think it would be best to do it as one full payment. That way, there are less complications.

17. Zaphora

No problem I will watch the thread see if anything changes etc.

xVegetarianx likes this.
  18. xVegetarianx

xVegetarianx New Member

What about 2 payments? 1st payment sometime in July, and then 2nd payment in August but more than 30 days after the payment made in July.

I can then list sale as Pending, and if for any reason you are unable to make the last payment, I can refund you your earlier payments and have the items listed for sale again.

I will need a few days to a week to figure out best method of sending the package and to find out exactly how much it will cost.

I just remembered that PayPal has a $400 monthly sending and receiving limit, and if those are exceeded, their 5% fee goes sky high!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  19. Zaphora

Let me know the shipping cost etc. Payment full amount

xVegetarianx likes this.
  20. xVegetarianx

xVegetarianx New Member

I should know by late Tuesday. I'll let you know.