1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[WTS EU] Duke's Muzzle, S Rex, L Tentacle (Tako)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by WeirdSnep, Jan 11, 2020.

1. WeirdSnep

WeirdSnep New Member

Hello!

I’m selling a trio of toys (don’t have to buy them all at once obviously!) - first is Duke’s Muzzle in Onyx Black – I haven’t used it much lately.
    I’d like to stress that this toy is not in mint condition – there are (fixed-up) tears (sadly, that a common ailment of the penetrable Bad Dragon toys).
    The tears have been patched with Sil-Poxy sillicone adhesive (used by BD owners worldwide). I’ve had quite a few uh, “sessions” with the patches in there – they hold fine and I couldn’t feel them, either.
    after.jpg
    photo_2020-01-11_14-49-35.jpg photo_2020-01-11_14-49-36.jpg
    That should explain the lowered price:
    90 dollars / 80 EUR + shipping
    (DHL approx 17-23 EUR - depends on the country to be sent to)

The price above was calculated as a sum of the item and all costs (86$ at the time + shipping (52.32) + custom/tax fees (28 dollars) reduced by approx. 46%.

The second toy is a small Rex (medium firmness) in signature colouring. No flaws here:
    115 dollars / 103 EUR
    + shipping (DHL approx 17-23 EUR - depends on the country to be sent to)
    photo_2020-01-11_14-49-35 (2).jpg

The third one is a large tentacle in medium firmness, Dark Natural color scheme:
    145 dollars / 130 EUR
    + shipping (DHL approx 17-23 EUR - depends on the country to be sent to)
    photo_2020-01-11_14-49-33.jpg

The toys comes from a pet/smoke/disease free home, and will be given extra dose of sanitization. Will do best to remove lint, but you probably know that they’re lint magnets and it can’t be completely helped ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PS. A heads up – I’m going to need your telephone number for DHL shipping. Some countries don’t need it (Germany for example) but in Poland parcel pick-up at DHL Service Points is phone PIN based – and they require the recipient’s phone number even for international packages.
    If you really don’t want to share it with me –sure, but do it on your own risk, I’ve managed to convince the DHL employees to omit it once – but don’t blame me for the package getting stuck in some weird loop.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  2. WeirdSnep

WeirdSnep New Member

Bump with a slight price drop.