1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[WTS][EU/GER] Janine in her natural glory (Masturbator)

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by BigFantasy, Aug 5, 2020.

1. BigFantasy

BigFantasy Hoarder

Already SOLD, good luck with the hunt! :)

Hey everyone, this is my first time on this forum. I've got some exciting Bad Dragon products I want to sell to you. One of them is Janine, the fierce but passionate dragoness. My toys have been sitting in boxes for quite some time now and thinking about the value it might provide to others, I think this is the right time to sell.

Other ones I'm selling here:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png
    So, now more about Janine.

Janine is in very good condition. Careful, slippery when wet. ;) Everything is clean and like as new. From factory she got minor flaws, which weren't classified by BD as such. The color looks nice and feminine. It's described as natural. My asking price for Janine is only 90€ which is about half of what I overall paid for it.

The deliver contents are the toy itself and a plastic wrapping. I'm throwing in a silica gel pack against any possible moisture in transport.

I do have a 3/4 full J-Lube powder bottle which I could add for another 10€.
    If you are interested in more than one of my toys, I will discount the total 5% and an additional 5% after the third toy.

I can accept payment through SEPA transfer or PayPal. Shipping inside Germany is included. For EU or outside EU, you'd have to pay the shipping premium (all shipping, tax, customs over my included 6€ shipping cost).

Please accept, that I do not provide any guarantee or warranty for the product. However, I plan to only use insured shipping and provide you with the tracking number.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  2. BigFantasy

BigFantasy Hoarder

Bump: Second Toy revealed! It's Bruce the Shark, double trouble uh oh
    Discounts when bought together, link up there.

3. BigFantasy

BigFantasy Hoarder

Janine found a new home. :)

SOLD

@Moderators: please archive this thread, thank you!