1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS [EU][GER] Multi Loot

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Taka, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Taka

Taka Well-Known Member

Hi guys,
    it´s quite some time since I could buy new dongs and also since I last sold some things.
    But now I want to buy some new stuff so old ones I don´t use anymore or couldnt use have to go.

https://imgur.com/a/6qCcAmt

1. Medium size Sleipnir Medium firmness with suction cup in Sleipnir's Signature color
    Costs: 135 USD + 36 USD shipping + 19% customs = 180€
    Asking: 130€

First up is my Sleipnir, I have it already around ... 2-3 years and only used it in the beginning and later I just didn´t want to sell him.
    But now I got an large Sleipnir and I don´t even take this boy out to play, just washing it all month with the "whole family" and then back to the Dong box. No damages just some nail marks but no cuts or so at the bottom where the suction cup is.

2.SOLD
    XL size Ridley Medium firmness with suction cup in Rainbow Vanilla Yogurt Parfait
    Costs: 190 USD + 36 USD (shared shipping costs of 72USD with a friend) + 19% customs = 238€
    Asking: 185€

Bought it to go to my limit, and finally met it, I could go to 11inch ... also to 11.5 but 12 is not possible. Tried it with an XL Sleipnir last year countless times and tought maybe I need an smoother ramp up so I got me ridley but it never happened. He´s only been used a few times, got no damages no marks but a real nice color. :)

Payment only via PayPal
    Shipping + tracking number with DHL: in Germany for 5€, outside of germany I have to look it up, so just send me a message and I will answer you.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  2. DragonFarmer

DragonFarmer Member

hey Taka, would you accept 170€ for the XL size Ridley to the UK?

3. Taka

Taka Well-Known Member

40€ less is a bit much, The shipping costs are 15,99€ from GER to UK, I would go down max 20€ and can do it with shipping for 206€

4. Taka

Taka Well-Known Member

Bump, price update

5. Mel

Mel Dragon dick conquerer >:3

Are you doing holds? If so I'm really interested in the Ridley! Sadly don't have the money right now :(

6. Taka

Taka Well-Known Member

Hold till the end of the week is ok, and there seems to be no interest till now so, sure why not?
    Or do you need more time?

7. Mel

Would need some more time ....I'll just take it if it is still available till then :)

8. Taka

Taka Well-Known Member

9. lustyfenrir

lustyfenrir Well-Known Member

stuck-on-the-knot1 likes this.
  10. Taka

Taka Well-Known Member

@lustyfenrir: No sorry, I´m ok with trades but that´s not something I look for
    XL Blaze is too big for me, I already hit my limit at 12inch circumference
    Stubbs is shorter than Chance but as I saw it goes up to 4.5 inches diameter ~ 14 inches circumference at the base? thats definitly too much.

I search for dongs around 10-11.5 inch or Soft toys at 12-13 inch circumference that are pretty short ... like Xar or got a fat knot, the other toys I look around for are toys that go deep and are not as girthy, for example like EE´s Large monster Buck.
    And if possible they should come with a suction cup ^^" as long it´s possible to make the toy with a SC, I even got some double suctions cups.... they works but it´s not the best

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  11. Flexybend93

Flexybend93 Well-Known Member

I would have loved the sleipnir!

6 months ago before I bought my own with nearly EXACTLY these specifics, also for 180 xD

12. lustyfenrir

lustyfenrir Well-Known Member

I also have an Apollo in large which I consider trading. His knot has a circumference of 10.25 inches and he is also relatively short with 8 inches usable lenght. If you are interested I can post you a picture. I'm not sure about his firmness at the moment, but it should either be soft or medium.

13. Taka

Taka Well-Known Member

Sorry to have to say this, but I already had an Apollo and I didn't like him T_T, but now I added a whislist to my signature, there you can see what I look out for at the moment

lustyfenrir likes this.
  14. Mel

I decided that I want to buy the Ridley! :)
    And maybe 170€ inkl. shipping ?

Shipping would be within Germany!

15. Mel

Received Ridley today! Everything went fast and easy! Would recommend seller :)

16. Taka

Taka Well-Known Member

Thanks