1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS Hankey's Machoman XXXL

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by toys4sale, Jan 25, 2021.

1. toys4sale

toys4sale Member

This is what happens when ur eyes r bigger than ur hole ... Typical gay man story :)

After a long & careful consideration I've decided to re-home my Machoman from Hankey's Toys. It is XXXL, 75% firmness with vac-u-hole. For exact measures refer to https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/online-store/NEW-MACHOMAN-FOUR-SIZES-p222575221. It's Hankey's another mouthwatering & super-wide masterpiece. Not for beginners, but for professionals looking to widen their horizons :) I really can't stress it enough, check the measurements carefully, coz the sale will be final

Original price was 245USD+shipping+import taxes. So yeah, this one is on the expensive side. It was owned for less than 6 months & used, or tried to be used twice, with no luck sadly. Give me your best, but fair offer in this threat & I'll let u know if we have a deal

Shipping from the Netherlands EU-wide via DHL/UPS, tracked and insured & it will be xtra & depends on ur location. In general it is about 30/40EUR for EU contries & about 10EUR in NL (the weight of Machoman alone is 4,1 kg, yes, it's that heavy)

Payment in EUR via PayPal. I will only accept PayPal payments from verified accounts and will only ship to the postal address associated with the PayPal account

Attached Files:

2. deepfisting

deepfisting Well-Known Member

Hoi, I would like to offer € 150 + shipping inside NL with PostNL. Groetjes, DF

3. toys4sale

toys4sale Member

Thanx for ur offer, DF
    I'll see if I get more offers this week. If not I might go ahead with yours ;)
    Regards,
    T4S

deepfisting likes this.