1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS: [EU/NL] Medium Clayton

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by mariedartois, Aug 22, 2019.

1. mariedartois

mariedartois Member

Hello everyone,

I'm cleaning house and downsizing my toy collection, so I have three Bad Dragon toys on offer here. All three toys were custom-made for me from the BD store and are in mint condition. They come from a STD/STI-free home with no pets, smokers or pests. During their tenure in my home each were stored in a separate piece of cloth and have not come into contact with any other sex toys. I've always cleaned them thoroughly before and after use and have recently boiled both toys for 30 minutes to sanitize them. Pictures and proof below.

Firm Medium Clayton
    [​IMG]
    Signature coloration with suction cup. Product details can be found on Here on the Bad Dragon website. Asking price is €120, shipping within typically EU costs €15, or €8,- within NL. However, for a more accurate country of residence, please post your country of residence; alternatively, if you live in - or close to - the Netherlands you may come pick up the toy in Utrecht personally.

Firm Medium Nova - SOLD
    [​IMG]
    Natural coloration with suction cup. Product details can be found on Here on the Bad Dragon website. Asking price is €100, shipping within typically EU costs €15, or €8,- within NL. However, for a more accurate country of residence, please post your country of residence; alternatively, if you live in - or close to - the Netherlands you may come pick up the toy in Utrecht personally.

Discount Option
    If you take both, I will give you a €10,- discount and send along a sealed bottle of clear Bad Dragon cumlube as a 'thank you'.

PM me (or post in the thread) if you are interested, or have a question.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  2. mariedartois

mariedartois Member

3. mariedartois

mariedartois Member