1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[WTS | EU only] Mary The Mare (discontinued)

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by jackjack01, Jan 31, 2019.

1. jackjack01

jackjack01 New Member

Hello there!
    As written in the title, this is the OLD version of Mary, The Anthro Mare. She's bigger externally than the new one and looks more realistic. I took her in special mixed colors.
    A few notable things:
    • you can see I uploaded a screen of the purchase history. I bought her new, no second hand toy.
    • Mary has only been used by me. I'm free from any STD.
    • I always kept the toy as clean as possible, and I never used wrong lubricants/cleansers. Everything Mary has been in contact with was water based.
    • There are no permanent marks of usage (no dents, no cuts, no crevices). She looks like new (even if she just passed her 4th birthday \^-^/).
    Price and shipping
    • I'm selling her for 100€ + shipping fee. First come, first served. I know it sounds pricey, but I had to make it come in the EU from the US. Considering I paid the custom fees too, this is a HUGE discount on the original purchase price.
    • You decide the way I'll ship this to you (since you pay for it). Tracking is recommended.
    • I only ship to other EU countries. If the package is lost or damaged, I'm not responsible for it!
    • I'll provide proper cleaning before shipping (I accept special requests, for as long as they're reasonable).
    Feel free to ask me whatever you want, I'm super friendly ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
    Zaphora likes this.
  2. jackjack01

jackjack01 New Member

3. OrangeFox

OrangeFox Member

Hey. I would be interested in Mary in case the potential Buyer isnt interested anymore. May I ask where are you from?
    Greetings

4. jackjack01

jackjack01 New Member

You have a PM.
    The potential buyer is out!
    UP!

5. metal

metal Active Member

SSchade wäre auch interessiert fals das nichts wird Gruß;)

6. jackjack01

jackjack01 New Member