1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS Galaxy Elypseart Neo

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by SabreMutt, Aug 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SabreMutt

SabreMutt Member

So a few months ago I ordered an Elypseart (short and thick) inflatable model in this special coloration. I couldn't have it delivered currently so after it was manufactured I asked the company to hold it for me.

It is ready to ship out, and I can show emails from them and you are also free to contact them and ask them about the item as it is indeed being held.

If you want the toy it will be shipped directly to you, and I will provide your information. Delivery takes around 3 days in the continental US.

The cost was 194$ and it has never been used. I am willing to sell it for 175$, so you get a discount of about 20 bucks.

Attached Files:

2. sugardreams

sugardreams Well-Known Member

Can I ask why you are selling it before they've even shipped it to you? I might be interested.

3. SabreMutt

SabreMutt Member

The receipt

Attached Files:

4. SabreMutt

SabreMutt Member

Right now I am on vacation and the only person who could get the mail for me is someone who would make a huge problem if they found out what was in the box. I thought I was going to be home sooner but it's already been a few months. I'd rather just sell it and buy a toy without all the negative associations due to the shape.

5. HazetheFox

HazetheFox Fox butts Staff Member

Slaanesh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.