1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS: Hankey Toys XXXL Capra

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Rascal66, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Rascal66

Rascal66 Active Member

It is with much regret that I post my brand new Hankey's Toys Nick Capra dildo for sale. Regret, because the texture, shape, and feel of it is amazing, but there's no way that I'm going to be able to use this as a dildo. It's too big. Also, please be warned, this is HUGE. HUGE

Stats: Nick Capra XXXL in 75% Soft Silicone w/ Vac-u-hole attachment. Color is "Natural Tan"

I have included a photo of it next to a bottle of Listerine to provide a sense of scale, because I would hate for you (whoever you are, reading this) to inadvertently underestimate the size as I did. I'm asking $180 for this behemoth, and will ship for an additional $20 anywhere in the continental USA (not a bad deal for 8 lbs of silicone). To my European and Canadian friends I apologize, because trust me there is no way it's going to be worth the cost to ship this internationally.

DSC_7121.jpg DSC_7124.jpg DSC_7123.jpg DSC_7119.jpg

2. Ely

Ely Survey of The Cosmos

Would you trade for Seahorse XXXL , med firm , tan , not as thick but very textured . I also just bought it

3. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

I like how you say the Seahorse isn"t as thick, yet it reaches 15" circumference near the base. that said its reasonably tapered making training with it feasible.

the Seahorse is a great toy but man is it a rough ride in med firmness. I enjoy my XXXL a lot, but sadly not very often.

also, let me think about this i may be interested.

4. Rascal66

Rascal66 Active Member

Hi Ely - not looking for trade at this time, but thank you. Also, I'm not a huge fan of highly textured toys...I like more texture than BD has, but like the "Big Daddy" as about as much detail as I'm comfortable with there.

5. Ely

Ely Survey of The Cosmos

Yep yep , you both are right, Seahorse is highly textured, that’s the reason I want to sell, but as far as thickness goes, that’s only at the very bottom, kind of impossible to reach, unless some modifications are made, ha ha . And it’s ok. Good luck selling that boy, I have the Topher Michels XXXL , I think is just as thick as Capra, and I love him

Rascal66 likes this.
  6. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

Impossible to reach you say? Maybe. I can just get past the forth ridge, which i am reasonably proud of. Still i feel that with a heck of a lot more practice i'll be able to reach the base.

I may have to get a softer version though, med firm may not be flexible enough to let the seahorse go where it needs to go. Or maybe im going to find out that i cant take 15" circ, we shall see.

Ely likes this.
  7. HerGrowingMember

HerGrowingMember Member

I have been eyeballing the capra since its release. There will be a release soon of a life cast without balls, which, as I am concerned, get in the way. I have been told the name, but the unknowns of shape, texture, etc are making me consider the capra again. I've only just today signed up to reply to you, but have lurked in the shadows a bit. I think I remember seeing your family photo, & if I'm correct, I saw a Pearce. Is it an xl? If so could I trouble you for a photo of capra next to it? I have an xl Pearce & would love the comparison before committing. My girl can't fit the entire bulge of Pearce's shaft, & I'd like something for a good pre stretch that's practically as big.

8. Rascal66

Rascal66 Active Member

Hi, I don't have a pierce, so I'm afraid that I can't give you a comparison shot.

I guess that the balls are up for preference, but I like them more than the older model where the balls are separate.

9. Rascal66

Rascal66 Active Member

I'll do $185 shipped (conus) this week, priority mail

10. Ace0017

Ace0017 Collector of Large Phallic Objects

I'll give you that 185 shipping to 08527

11. Rascal66

Rascal66 Active Member

Sounds good; I will send you a PM to get your shipping/payment info

12. Rascal66

Rascal66 Active Member