1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS (International) - Flint the uncut and Winston's tail

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Eukler, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Blackstallion

Blackstallion New Member

Yeah seen is a medium size . Looking large

2. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

Please make all sales public and to whom you sell to etc. Example- Joedragon bought this toy...etc. just follow the new policy on the rules and second hand sales please... ^_^

3. Eukler

Eukler Member

I do have all sales on public, but, I have the problem that I have to calculate the shipping different for every country and i would end having a bunch of prices to anywhere. If i could edit the main post i would place a final price and i wouldn't need to change it anymore. Is it possible to edit it one last time? I can't because i've seen that after a month passes from when it's posted I can't edit it anymore. Thank you and sorry for the trouble.

4. Eukler

Eukler Member

I'm doing a final post with final prices, no extra money will be asked for the shipping, the price it says, the final price it is. There is no need to send more private messages for talk about a final price because of the shipping. I've noticed that most of the countries the shipping is between 20 and 30 € except for the USA that's 50 €.

Sending it from Spain
    Payment method only by PayPal (mail will be given once payment is confirmed by a private message)
    PLEASE send only a private message if you are really interested on it and want to buy it, if it's a simple question, male here here in the page and i will reply after it. Thank you very much!

Shipping costs:
    SPAIN: 15€
    EUROPE: 30€
    OUTSIDE EU (like USA or JP): 50€

Name: Flint the uncut
    Size: Large
    Color: Ultraviolet (Glows in the dark - Purple)
    Firmness: Soft
    Cumtube: No
    Details: Totally clean, like new, never used it.
    Weight: 1,1 kg
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Price: 100€ + Shipping with tracking BY SAL
    Pictures:
    Left picture
    Right picture

I though when i bought this dildo it was Medium but some ppl told me that for the size it was Large and not Medium so i put the size to Large instead of Medium.

EDIT: I can confirm the size was wrong when i bought it from BD. The size is Large, not Medium.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD TO USER:

i like bad dragon stuff

Name:
    Winston's tail
    Size: Medium
    Color: Yellow with blue base
    Firmness: Medium
    Cumtube: No
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Sold at the price of: 70€

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  5. Zaphora

If you need assistance I can edit you post for you just pm me the changes you'd like done....

6. Blackstallion

Blackstallion New Member

What is the cost to ship to uk

7. Eukler

Eukler Member

Exactly would be 40 but i can leave it for 35, 30 max. All would cost 130€ total.

8. Eukler

Eukler Member

Ok thank you very much, next time i will send you a pm directly instead of making a new "main post".

Zaphora likes this.
  9. Zaphora

I really appreciate the effort it took to look all those up and calculate it it's very much appreciated

And yes your correct on the pm issue as long as you post to whom it gets sold to its perfectly fine...thank you very much

10. Zaphora

It's also the same if you made a report we usually use those for someone who isn't following the rules...or someone who is spamming/scamming etc. You can pm me anytime you'd like for any reason ...anyone can...

11. Blackstallion

Blackstallion New Member

Thanks for your time with this . The cost to have this new is 135dollers plus shipping. Seems over priced for used toy .
    Thanks again tho .

12. Zaphora

People pay different prices everywhere from every city or country etc. There are taxes and such that are also in the equation the seller has permission to sell the toys at whatever price they'd like to offer...flop, adopt or custom....