1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS Large Apollo (possible trade)

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by GalaxyDragon, Sep 27, 2018.

1. GalaxyDragon

GalaxyDragon Member

20180926_212534.jpg 20180926_212433.jpg 20180926_212534.jpg

Large Apollo
    Color: Split Midnight Forest
    Firmness: Wide Split (soft shaft, firm base)
    Features: CT
    Flaws: N/A
    Asking: $150 Shipped

It has hardly been out of the cabinet it went in after purchase at all. It has been cleaned regularly with the bad dragon toy cleaner. Will definitely clean/steralize again before someone purchases it also going to make sure its not deformed in any way. Any and all suggestions are welcome, info requests ... anything.

If anyone wants a picture of it at a different angle, close up, in the park, etc. Just let me know and I'll do my best.​

Free domestic shipping (U.S.).

Also, does anyone else agree that BD has amazing customer service. I don't know about everyone else but they are absolutely the best customer service experience I've had.

In the attached pictures I added I didn't include my username. Also I tried to find a can around my house somewhere and couldn't. Hope the PS4 controller works as a decent object for the size comparison.

After some thought I would probably be willing to trade. I'm sort of picky though.
    Tako: medium or large
    Kona: large
    Spitfire: medium or large
    Lenneth: medium or large
    Chance unflared: large or extra large
    Those are it, don't think I'll take a chance with a masturbator because I keep seeing how quickly they can deteriate. I'm not sure if anyone would be interested and like I said I'm picky. So I apologize ahead of time if people start offering trades and I end up being kind of harsh or reflective to offers.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
    BVJ and stuck-on-the-knot1 like this.
  2. stuck-on-the-knot1

stuck-on-the-knot1 Ember

Please read the SH rules and edit you post as You have to provide a proof of ownership photo and since the photo is edited, please verify the size with a can or other common household item!

GalaxyDragon likes this.
  3. GalaxyDragon

GalaxyDragon Member

I know I realized that right after posting I have edited it and am about to again. In the depicted picture it is laying on a sketch book.

stuck-on-the-knot1 likes this.
  4. GalaxyDragon

GalaxyDragon Member

Any tips on what is usual for this site? In regards to description, price, pictures, or anything I might be missing. I just found this site the other day. Thank you.

5. halounam

halounam Active Member

Hi, welcome to DH! Your proof photos are a little bit close up but they work. Also, you don't need to include the order screenshot, especially if you have to edit it to reflect the current item being sold. Basically think about how your post is going to look to someone casually browsing the forum... clearly indicate what's for sale, the features or potential flaws of the item, and the price you are looking for. I personally start my listings off like this:

L Apollo
    Firmness: Wide Split (Soft shaft, firm base)
    Color: Split Midnight Forest
    Features: CT
    Flaws: N/A
    Asking: $150 Shipped

And then go into detail about shipping/any backstory etc. but it doesn't have to be in any certain format, as long as people can see the basic details without digging through text. Just look around at recent listings to see how other users are formatting their WTS posts.

And FWIW I think you're asking a fair negotiable price for apollo with free domestic shipping. If you don't ship much I'd recommend USPS flat rate boxes, you can probably fit this in a medium and it's speedy/tracked/insured/etc.

Good luck with the sale!

Slaanesh and stuck-on-the-knot1 like this.
  6. GalaxyDragon

GalaxyDragon Member

Thank you for this. I fully intended on uploading more pictures I just haven't had the best environment to take pictures in. I still honestly would love for any members request on a picture. Like if someone wanted to see the cumtube on a black background to see that its clean and not got any holes, that sort of thing. I might do that...I just thought of that lol. Anyway thank you again, I thought the order screenshot would be good at first. However I'm more than happy to take advice from someone who has been a part of this DH community long than I have.

halounam and Slaanesh like this.
  7. gigglenuts

gigglenuts Member

Is the price firm?

8. GalaxyDragon

GalaxyDragon Member

No, sorry it took so long to reply. Really not wanting to drop past 130.