1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS: Medium Ridgeback

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by WrenWorks, Sep 15, 2016.

1. WrenWorks

WrenWorks New Member

Like the title says I've got a very handsome Ridgeback looking for a new home. It is Medium with the Midnight Aquatic coloration, it's soft and has no cumtube or suction cup. It has been used once and has been boiled, and was only made about a month ago as of this post. I paid $140 for this with shipping but I am willing to sell it for around $110 and I will not ask you to pay shipping! (unless you are receiving from outside the U.S.)

There are no damages or imperfections, I am selling because I definitely got the wrong size for me ^^;

Pictures have been attached to this post, more pictures can be taken if need be. Thanks!
    DSC05760.JPG DSC05761.JPG DSC05762.JPG DSC05764.JPG DSC05765.JPG DSC05766.JPG DSC05760.JPG DSC05762.JPG DSC05767.JPG DSC05770.JPG

2. WrenWorks

WrenWorks New Member

Bump, I'd like to find a home for this lovely toy. I am fully willing to negotiate a new price for the toy.

3. Juniper

Juniper New Member

Hi! Is this toy still available?

4. WrenWorks

WrenWorks New Member

Bump, I am still looking to sell this bad boy. At this point my offer stands at $100 no shipping but I am totally willing to negotiate otherwise.
    I could be convinced to trade for an unused small toy as well...