1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS: Nox and Tantus Acute

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by MxCal, Aug 19, 2019.

1. MxCal

MxCal New Member

20190819_141002.jpg 20190819_135803.jpg 20190819_135613.jpg

Hi everyone,
    This is my first time here. I'm a Cleveland based guy (Fetlife @ MxCal) who is looking to do a quick-ish sale of two toys so I can get new gear at an upcoming kink flea. The Bad Dragon is $65, and the Tantus is $20. I will also take the best avilable offer for either toy.

I will ship the toys cleaned and in discreet packaging through USPS. Insurance and tracking will be included. Domestic shipping is $7.50. I may be able to offer cheaper shipping on the Tantus, but I need a destination zipcode to calculate the price. I will consider doing international shipping, but there will be an additional fee.

I have a small Nox in medium firmness with the Nox's Natural color scheme. This toy is 7 months old, and was used 3 or 4 times. It is from Bad Dragon, and was not sold as a flop. I have the purchase order for this toy, and can share it in private since my address is on it.

The second toy for sale is what I believe is a Tantus Acute in Purple Haze. It is a few years old, but has not been used often (not a favorite among my partners haha). The toy is silicone and about 5 inches long with a diameter of 1.25 inches. It is firmer than Bad Dragon's medium silicone.

For those interested in purchasing, after negotiating on the forum I will provide my mobile number, adress I will ship from, and PayPal infromation in private message.

NOTE: Cum syringe is not included because I can not sanitize it. I used it for a size reference. I can obtain and ship a new syringe for an additional fee, if requested.

Thanks for any intrest!