1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[WTS] Prices lowered, N.America. Several customs, Royal Dragon, Fenrir, Crackers, Moko, and more!

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by actionlesseeit, Jul 6, 2018.

1. actionlesseeit

actionlesseeit Member

@SansPenis Thank you so very much for the well wishes! I'll pass them along to Vertigo as soon as she wakes up.

We've got enough to get a trial of the food now! The vet told me and my roomie to do some research on inflammatory bowel disease in case that is what Vertigo is dealing with so we can be educated and have an idea of what to expect and how to help her. If the food helps a lot, it might just be some sort of dietary problem [I can't recall what she called it, something to deal with an intolerance I think?]. Either way, she said that the prescription food -- Hill's Prescription Diet -- should help with her needs.

Vertigo has had two doses of the prednisone so far, and she'll have the second dose of the cerenia in just a bit, and had her first dose of the B12. She also ate an entire can of her food today and slept on my lap for about an hour. I'm not quite sure if the medicines are helping this early or not, but here's hoping!

Thank you again so much for the well wishes, and I hope you and your girlfriend are doing well!

General edit: I just realized I never linked the estimates for the food and ultrasound as proof in my first update post with all the screenshots of what the vet said. ._.; I'm sorry about that everyone, I've been pretty fried lately.
    I also want to make it clear that I do not expect anyone to do anything, so please don't feel pressured. This goes for everyone. Everyone who has and will ever read this thread.
    [proof of the price for the food]
    [proof of the price for the ultrasound]

Annnddd now it's just about time for this fluffy kitty to try and get some sleep because it's now 3am. D:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    HorniOrca likes this.
  2. Villie

Villie wrow

Is the mini flint packer still available?

3. actionlesseeit

actionlesseeit Member

@Villie It is, yes! If you would like more photos please let me know. :)

4. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

I hope you kitty will be okay!!! And omg you have a calico too??? Here's mine

Attached Files:

5. actionlesseeit

actionlesseeit Member

I do, yes! And thank you so very much~! What's your kitty's name?

This is an older picture of Vertigo, but I wanted to show off her back stripe, too!
    verti4.jpg
    And here's some more recent pictures, she likes standing up for her food. These were all taken within the past year.
    vertigos-up-trick.gif
    Vertigo Standing Up.jpg
    vertis paw.png

Zaphora, Slaanesh and HorniOrca like this.
  6. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

Her name is mystery and her white spot actually looks like a crescent moon ^_^

actionlesseeit likes this.
  7. Villie

Villie wrow

I'd love some more!

8. actionlesseeit

actionlesseeit Member

I can get those to you after my appointment if that's okay? I have some from my original first photo shoot, but they aren't as nice as I wish, or full views. D=

I'm not sure when I'll be home, hopefully sometime before 6pm EST though. x_x; I have some errands to run after them. I'm currently on my phone, I hope those work, I have Dropbox on my phone. XD

Thank you so very much for your time and interest~!
    first & second & third

Villie likes this.
  9. Ratinahat123

Ratinahat123 Member

Just wanted to say this seller is great, just got my Mini Clayton and Lil Squirt today in perfect condition, no smells/stains/damage.

actionlesseeit likes this.
  10. actionlesseeit

actionlesseeit Member

@Villie
    I'm so sorry this took so long, I was out all day doing things for my sister after my appointment. x_x

I took pictures with the flash on and off! I have a 'soft white' bulb in the living room where I took the photos, it's also a little past midnight right now. My living room doesn't get very bright, so I can't ever capture the full beauty of any toys without the flash.

Before I moved into this apartment, I had a light fixture in the living room with a bright bulb used for light therapy, and the red really showed well! It looks rather pink in the pictures, but to me in person in proper lighting it looks red. Once it gets to be day light out I can sneak him outside and get a picture or two in the sun if you'd like?
    Flash off:
    flint 1 flash off.png
    Flash on:
    flint 1 flash.png

Villie likes this.
  11. Villie

Villie wrow

I think that should be good enough~ I'd be interested in the lil guy

12. actionlesseeit

actionlesseeit Member

Awesome! I'll toss a message your way~

13. ebon.ibex

ebon.ibex Member

If that purple Moko frees up, I WANT, WANT, WANT! I can pay immediately but we would need to negotiate a price first, of course. Lemme know!

14. actionlesseeit

actionlesseeit Member

Hi! I'm currently on my phone, I'm sorry for any autocorrects I didn't catch.
    If you mean the black based one, it's sold already. D= I haven't had a chance to edit my post yet.
    But if you mean the cream based one, I'm still trying to decide if I should part with it or not. I'm really on the fence about selling that one, but I'll definitely let you know if so!
    Thank you so very much for your time and interest~!

15. ebon.ibex

ebon.ibex Member

Yeah, the one with the black base. Thanks anyhow!