1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS small BD Pretzal in limited colorway Emerald ~TRADE PENDING~

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Usagi Galaxy, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Usagi Galaxy

Usagi Galaxy Burnish King

[​IMG]

Other images- https://imgur.com/a/jPaEiVX
    This is bad dragon's pretzal in size small/firmness medium in their old limited color emerald, it's a very pretty gemstone green and it doesn't show well on camera but it has soft silver spots and shimmer mixed in
    I only used him vaginally for a single test run and he wasn't as large as I thought he'd be so I'm looking to sell him now that I've gotten the time to get around to it
    After being cleaned he's been kept in his original BD plastic bag (in imgur gallery) in a box but I will clean him again once sold
    Looking for $65 or interested in trading for a medium Orochi
    I can add more pictures if asked, just let me know! <3
    Comes from smoke free but cat friendly home USA based

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  2. DinoJockey

DinoJockey A Scary Monster

What firmness is he?

3. Usagi Galaxy

medium, forgot to include that sorry

4. Usagi Galaxy

5. DinoJockey

Are you interested in other trades at all? I have a Small Archer with a Cumtube, a Mini Orochi in a unique triple-layered green/blue/amethyst pour, a Mini Nocturne in a green/onyx split, and a legacy Small Tako in his signature color (all are medium firmness). Just let me know if any of those sound of interest and I can post pics. If not that’s okay too! :)

6. Usagi Galaxy

Mini Orochi is just too small for me but I would be interested in the Nocturne or Tako if you could send some pictures, I’ve also never seen legacy tako so if you could get a good one of him that shows the shape

7. DinoJockey

Here you are! Please pardon the cat hair lol
    https://imgur.com/a/bAykPS4
    I don’t know if Tako’s shape or dimensions are any different, but he’s old (as evidenced by the packaging) and definitely seems that way somehow. The Nocturne is a pretty split color with some yellow tiger stripes on the shaft. There’s also a glowy Alraune if that’s of interest. Just let me know! :)
    (PS I just realized that I forgot the timestamp, but if you do decide you want to trade I’ll be sure to upload a proper proof pic here before the transaction progresses)

8. Usagi Galaxy

Ohh I’m actually super interested in the Alraune tbh Ive wanted one of those
    I’d trade pretzal for that one easily I’m just a little worried about potential scam lol no offense

-edit-
    Oh and what firmness is that one?

9. DinoJockey

https://imgur.com/a/ZRozgCk

Here ya go, proof pics for Alraune! I tried to get a subtle glow pic too but there were other lights on in the house lol, the shaft glows green with glow-in-the-dark glitter on both it and the base. It’s soft firmness I believe.

I’d happily swap you Alraune for Pretzal if you’d like! And I totally understand your worries, I’m always super cautious with trades myself. If you’d like some reassurance though, here’s my feedback profile (EDIT apparently it won’t let me link there? I’ll Pm you)

If you decide you feel comfortable I can get Alraune boiled and shipped out as early as tomorrow. :)