1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS Snep & Winston's (dragon's?) tongue (CHEAP)

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by herrfelix, Jul 24, 2020.

1. herrfelix

herrfelix Member

Hi all,

I have a M/F winstons tongue that I lovingly call the watermelon beast. $65 shipped
    I also have a snep (one size) Medium firmness that I think is perfectly orc-colored. $65 shipped
    Shipping from 76205, Tx, to us only. Comes from a home with cats. Items will be cleaned and packaged discreetly.
    I've done a bit of trading/selling here, and a lot more on reddit. My image has both my name here & my reddit username.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  2. greyce84

greyce84 Well-Known Member

Hi! I'm interested in both of these, and I'm in the U.S.. Do either of them have any flaws like nicks, fingernail marks on the base, rough trim, etc.? I'm okay with it, but I like to know what to expect. :) Also, is there any smoking in the home? (I'm sensitive to the smell). And finally, do you think you could post a photo of Snep from the side? I can't tell if it's all one green or if there is a bit of marbling in there. I'm not sure what "orc-colored" means. :D

3. R7Input

R7Input New Member

Sent a PM

4. herrfelix

herrfelix Member

Haha all good I'll try and grab a quick pic but he is almosts completely solid green. There are very faint darker green streaks. no smokers here just cats. There are no visible defects from what I can tell. They've been fairly gently used

greyce84 likes this.
  5. greyce84

greyce84 Well-Known Member

For transparency per forum rules: Seller sent me the requested additional photo through PM, so we proceeded with the transaction. Got 'em both! :)

Baby Chess likes this.
  6. herrfelix

herrfelix Member

Hey thanks was just about to update here!

greyce84 likes this.