1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS/T Bad Dragon and 1 SBF

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Dragon Pearl, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl Member

Crossposted to the other selling site. The proof picture is slightly outdated because of that. If you need a new proof pic just ask and I’ll add one. :)

Pardon the dust! They’ll be cleaned thoroughly before shipping. Toys will be as hair-free as I can keep them while packaging but they may come with cat hair, please be mindful if you have allergies!
    Pricing is in USD, shipping prices are for USA shipping only. Currently that’s the only place I’ll ship to. I’ll consider shipping to Canada as well but it will cost slightly more on your end.
    Prices and such below the photo gallery.
    ROLAND TAB PICTURED SEPARATELY FROM REST OF ALBUM, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN THIS POST FOR IT.

Want any extra pics of anything? Just ask!

Bargain deals are available if you purchase multiple at once!

https://imgur.com/a/2uSWGRi

$75 + $9 shipping OR Trade for same model and color in soft firmness: Nox - Small, medium firmness, rogue of the Signature. Pics to come of the color, it’s the Signature but the pink and purple blend a bit near the tip. Purchased secondhand. Used a few times. Just need a softer one.

On hold: $50 + $9 shipping: Flint - Mini, Soft firmness, Signature (Steampunk Stud) color. Purchased secondhand. Used once. Love the color, wasn’t super impressed in use.

On hold: $65 + $9: Luka - Small, medium firmness. Surprise Me color, rose gold and white with silver glitter throughout (looks a little like the “Meat” color). This was a replacement for a flop I received, but I like the first color I got better. Used a few times.

Deedlit sold!

Winston’s Tail sold!

https://i.imgur.com/XRsecgB.jpg

$55 + $9 shipping: Roland - Small, Medium firmness. Has a small “silicone tab” (pictured below) that does not affect use. Lovely rogue coloration, as near as I’ve been able to figure out so far with some help from another user, it’s probably the tan from Mint Chocolate Chip or Coyote mixed with Aquarius. Has some lovely “tiger stripes” on the shaft I can photograph upon request. Purchased from a drop. Used a few times.
    Roland “tab”:
    https://imgur.com/a/P3Y7ARw

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  2. Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl Member

Bipity bopity boo bump

GreenEmbers likes this.
  3. Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl Member

4. Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl Member

Holds EDITED

Huge Black Friday sale!!!

Prices:
    On HOLD: $55 + $9 shipping OR Trade for same model and color in soft firmness: Nox

$35 + $9 shipping: Flint

$45 + $9: Luka

On HOLD: $12+ $5 shipping, OR Trade for another candy corn colored toy, preferably UV (I may be picky): Deedlit

On HOLD: $36 shipped: Winston’s Tail

$42 + $9 shipping: Roland

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  5. Kibble

Kibble New Member

Is luka still available?

6. Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl Member

It’s on hold at the moment, I think the interested party is going to buy it but if it falls through I’ll message you!