1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[WTS] [U.S] [Bad Dragon] Medium Baron - Large Ky'el™ [Free Shipping]

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Aeyarus., Aug 26, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Aeyarus.

Aeyarus. New Member

[SOLD ON REDDIT]

https://imgur.com/a/44wQorZ

[NOTE: Photo was shot a couple days ago as stated in the date on the card in the photo, I figured since it was less then 3 days ago I should be fine in using it instead of taking a new photo. If I need to take another photo with an updated date, please do tell me and I apologize in advance.]

I am currently looking to sell my Baron and my Ky'el™ which are listed below. The toys are located in a disease and smoke-free home environment. I do have several cats located in my household but I will do the maximum effort to send the packages without their hair. All of the toys that are listed below will be boiled for safety. I will ONLY use PayPal, it is the readers' and buyers' responsibility to make sure that the address that they are using is correct BEFORE the transaction has been made. If the images are blurry or you need more photos of certain toys, please do let me know. All of the toys listed are not flops. I am not interested in shipping internationally and only shipping in the United States of America. Once the toys are in the carrier's hands it is no longer my responsibility and I will not be held liable if the packages get damaged and/or misplaced during transit.

[NOT AVAILABLE]
    Model Name: Baron
    Model Color: Custom (Bruce)
    Model Size: Medium
    Model Firmness: Soft
    Model Add-On: N/A
    Listed Price: $90
    Cost of Shipping: Shipping is Free w/USPS

[NOT AVAILABLE]
    Model Name: Ky'el™
    Model Color: Ky'el™ Natural
    Model Size: Large