1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Admin plz remove I’ve made a new one with a change of toys

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by DragonD, Jun 19, 2018.

1. DragonD

DragonD Member

Hi everyone, I am new to selling on here so sorry if I forget anything just ask if you need more information or pictures :)

Small Terra medium firm in Royal purple, only used a couple of time as it doesn’t really do it for me, it was a flop as there is a small nick on the base that I’ve tried to show in the picture £40

Small Austin soft with cum tube and suction cup in a glow in the dark green, it’s a flop as there a blemish on the knot which I’ve tried to show in the pictures also there are small teeth indents on the bottom, it is really pretty when it glows selling as want something bigger £50 ***SOLD***

Kippy medium form with cum tube in BD pink, this was my first BD and I’m just kind of bored of it so hoping to fund a new toy, as shown in pictures there are small teeth indents again but otherwise in great condition £60

Toys come from a clean, disease free home and we would consider swaps rather than selling as we are selling to buy more toys!

We do have a cat but he rarely comes in and never into the bedroom, all toys will be boiled and bagged before shipping, postage will be tracked and tracking number provided to buyer. I can post next day (obviously expect sundays and bank holidays) payment via PayPal please.
    I will ship anywhere but please bare in mind that postage charges are usually quite high.
    Willing to negotiate slightly on prices.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  2. Pasdebol

Pasdebol Active Member

Hello,

You don't mention firmnesses, and nickname and timestamp are missing on the pictures.

3. HazetheFox

HazetheFox Fox butts Staff Member

Please post a picture of your toys with a piece of paper that has your username and date to prove ownership of toys. Review our rules on secondhand posts.

4. DragonD

DragonD Member

Thank you I will amend when I get home

5. DragonD

DragonD Member

Thank you I will upload that when I get home

6. DragonD

DragonD Member

Austin sold!