1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[WTS] [UK/EU] "Extractor" Male Masturbator - Unique toy modelled after Dmitrys art

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Howerhawk, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Howerhawk

Howerhawk Member

Hi,

I am looking to sell this “Extractor” male masturbator toy, modelled after one of the scenes by artist Dmitrys.
    The toy is in perfect condition, and without any sings of use or damage.

I initially purchased this about a year ago from the listing below: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/672...1&variation0=1230769128&variation1=1011498503
    I am now planning on moving in with my partner, and storing that thing at home would not be an option, therefore I am regrettably looking to part with it.

Some details:
    They toy is made up of a 3d printed body with two sturdy handles and a holder for a masturbator sleeve in the centre. It also has a raspberry Pi chip inside with a Kodi media player installed – buttons on the sides are wired to control the media. The touchscreen is removable and has built-in speakers. The whole thing is planted on a set of heavy metal legs, adjustable for any “extraction” set-up.

The insert holder on the Extractor is made for this Cheval Two Hole toy (https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/626669568/cheval-two-hole-horse-sex-toy?ref=yr_purchases) which I can also through into the bundle. But alternative holders can be ordered separately from the original manufacturer.

If you have any other question about this fun toy, feel free to ask!

Price:
    The original pricing on this if you check the website is £270 for the body, £180 for the touchscreen, £150 for the stand.
    I am willing to part with the whole set for £450 + shipping.
    Alternatively I can offer any of the items on their own at £220 for the body, £150 for the touchscreen, and £100 for the stand + shipping.
    I also have the Cheval toy which fits the insert (as you can see in the photos), which I can throw in for £30 if you buy the whole thing.

Happy to discuss other offers too.

Let me know.

Attached Files:

2. Lunarsuicide

Lunarsuicide Member

Would you be willing to sell the Cheval toy separately?

3. Howerhawk

Howerhawk Member

Hi, sorry, but the toys goes really well with the Extractor, so I would be keen to keep them together.

4. Lunarsuicide

Lunarsuicide Member

Fair enough, if the situation changes please let me know :)

5. iliketoberude

iliketoberude Member

Hi
    cool toy i must say, please can i ask where in the uk you are, just thought pick up could be poss?

6. Howerhawk

Howerhawk Member

Sure, will do.

7. Howerhawk

Howerhawk Member

Thank you! I am based in Central London, but can travel somewhat on the weekend to try shorten the distance for you if that's too far.