1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

SOLD

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Eleka, May 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Lynx

Lynx Active Member

Clean penetrable surface feels sticky and attracts dust like a magnet. It works in favor of user. Properly lubed internals feel amazing and better grip for handling on the external surface. The smell of detergent is usually from washing and can be lessened through owning, meaning becoming tolerant and eventually covering the toy with home aroma. Just like with clothes, they don't smell like anything to the user, but other people always tend to have some smell with their clothes. It is possible to hasten the aroma removal / replacing by boiling, washing and diluting in baking soda (natrium carbonate, e500).

Just filling in, having bought from this gentleman previously.

2. ReaveTheWinterDragon

ReaveTheWinterDragon Member

Thanks for your reply! I was worried that it might had been exposed to excessive heat and started a chemical reaction with the plastic bag it came wrapped in. Good to know that the stickiness isn't a problem. :)
    As for the detergent smell I mostly just wanted to be sure since it was so intense (though seeing as it has been isolated in this bag for almost a week during shipping, it kind of makes sense).

Anyway, glad I received it without a problem! Thank you Eleka and Lynx!

Lynx and Eleka like this.
  3. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Hi Reave
    Yes, as Lynx says, the slightly tacky feeling of the soft silicon used for the penetrable toys is normal as they all feel this way. The detergent smell might be from the very mild bleach solution in which I soaked the toy prior to boiling it, or it could just be from the plastic bag it came wrapped in. I normally just wash my toys with liquid antibacterial hand soap after use, however, as I was selling the Muzzle I wanted to thoroughly sterilize it, hence the use of very diluted bleach prior to boiling the toy in water.

Just for the avoidance of doubt, there's no problem with immersing the toy in boiling water or using dilute bleach in order to thoroughly clean it. Apparently another option for cleaning it is to put it in the dishwasher, albeit I haven't tried this myself. If you do choose to boil the toy you'll find that it feels a bit less tacky afterwards, although the feeling returns once it's cooled down again. There's more information on how to clean BD toys here on the BD website: https://bad-dragon.com/pages/caresheets

Anyway... hope you enjoy the toy and thanks for letting me know it arrived safely. Thanks too for your input Lynx! :D

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    ReaveTheWinterDragon likes this.
  4. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Bumped with new photo of Stan and a reduced asking price. I'm willing to let the toy go for £86.50 including postage to the UK, or €110 including postage to anywhere else in Europe.

Lynx and stuck-on-the-knot1 like this.
  5. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Bump. Willing to Consider sensible offers for the Stan.

6. toastsilencer

toastsilencer Active Member

Sorry for my late reply but Tyson arrived very quickly :)

Thank you Eleka

Eleka likes this.
  7. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Hi toastsilencer
    Excellent, thanks for letting me know that Tyson arrived save and well. Much appreciated. Hope you have fun with the toy! :D

8. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Bump. Still looking to sell Stan. Open to considering reasonable offers.

9. SuchLovelyTitles

SuchLovelyTitles Member

Hi, I’m interested in Stan.

Eleka likes this.
  10. Eleka

Eleka Active Member

Stan now sold to SuchLovelyTitles. Thanks SuchLovelyTitles! :D

Thanks to everyone who bought the toys - I hope you all enjoy them. ;)